change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rats in Kalaw-Inle Lake trek?

Kalaw 20 hours ago

Hello everyone,

This may sound like a bit of a strange question. I was very excited about doing the Kalaw-Inle Lake trek until I read a review from someone saying the house where they stayed at a village was full of rats. I am EXTREMELY afraid of rats, to the point that if this is the case I won't do the trek at all.

I understand that you may encounter a rat here and there when out and about and despite my phobia I can cope with it if I can "get away" from them if out in the open, but the thought of having rats running around me while I sleep is too much.

Did anyone else encounter any rats during your trek? All and any information very very appreciated as I was ready to make bookings already but this may change my travel plans a fair bit now.

Thanks in advance!!!
      Ale

more
    • Need travel advice from Yangon to Lashio

by juliahuchan Online Now Sep 4, 2011 at 7:55 PM

My family want to travel from Yangon to Lashio. What are my opions.
      Bus takes too long, 20 hours? How about train? How frequent is the flight?
      Julia

2 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM
    • shifuddin's Profile Photo

Travel Myanmar

by shifuddin Online Now Feb 23, 2008 at 4:38 AM

Greetings,

I'm going to travel to Lashio,Myanmar by Mid March, can someone give some tips to me regarding the situation there, a cheap accommodation but comfortable to stay, Taxi/Bus fare and so on.....

As I planned to make my move from Kalaw-Inlay Lake-Taunggi and last destination to Lashio and if possible for me to passing China border to Muse.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2008 at 12:24 AM