Las Cuevas de Bellamar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach for kids

Cuba Aug 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM

We are a family of four, kids 3 and 6. We are planning a two week trip to Cuba in February. At least one of these weeks we would like to stay at a really nice beach. However we are having trouble finding something that matches our taste. Varadero seems too touristy for us with too many resorts. We would prefer a small hotel close to or by the beach and with a choice of local restaurants at walking distance. We are not looking for an all inclusive. We have looked at Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa Maria and Cayo Saetia. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks!

more
    • gabynicolae's Profile Photo

New Year Eve in Havana

Havana 8 hours ago

Dear VT's members,
      I want to ask you how to celebrate New Year Eve 2017 in Havana. Some recommendations or advices?
      Thank you in advance for your kind replies!
      Gabriel

more
    • Sol Palmeras or Sol Cayo Guillermo for my family?

Cuba Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM

Hi,
      This August, I'm planning a vacation for my family (husband, myself and 2 kids 15 and 8) and I'm wondering which hotel would be more suitable for my family? I realize that Sol Palmeras and Sol Cayo Guillermo are totally different in terms of locations and layouts but any suggestions, please? Thank you!

more
    • gabynicolae's Profile Photo

Recommendations need for traveling in Cuba for 2 weeks

Cuba Aug 18, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Dear VT’s friends & members,

I need your help to organize a trip in Cuba for 2 weeks, in January 2017.
      We’re a group that want to travel around Cuba and to see the most spectacular things: old cities, historical monuments, local customs, restaurants, beaches, culture.
      So we need some recommendations about what to see and don’t miss, how to travel around, which places are good for staying more than 1-2 days, where to have accommodation (hotels or local house rent), etc.
      1. Is it possible and safe to rent a car and drive in Cuba?
      2. Are the roads in good conditions?
      3. It is better to take local transport buses between cities or to ask to the local tourist companies?
      4. What places do you recommend to don’t miss?
      5. Famous locations and monuments in Havana?
      Any other info will be highly appreciated!
      Thank you in advance for your kind answers.
      Best Regards! Gabriel

more

Near Las Cuevas de Bellamar