change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• footy_m's Profile Photo

Best Area to be based to Tour Chania ?

Chania Yesterday

HI 5 Girls are coming to Chania next summer and I'm trying to search were to base them.
      I don't want them driving as they are young, and I prefer they get ferries or boats to go to
      Balos Beach, Elafonissi , and wherever else they want. Is chania the only place to be based for no Transport ?
      They will go clubbing to PLatanias and Agai Marina. Is transport to and from there easy at Night ?

Thanks

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • ElenaT13's Profile Photo

It`s time for food

by ElenaT13 Online Now Feb 1, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hello everyone! I will stay in Larisa, Greece, for one month! I`m looking for places to eat something delicious! i prefer cooked and oily foods instead of grilled dishes! if anyone has any recommendation he/she will help me soooo much! Thank you in advance!

4 Answers Feb 1, 2015 at 8:31 AM
    • supernika's Profile Photo

Train station in Larissa

by supernika Online Now May 31, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Do you know, how big is train station in Larissa? I have only one minute to change a train.
      Thanks for your answers

3 Answers May 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM
    • B-Live (spiroskassis@yahoo.com)

by spiroskas Online Now Nov 23, 2006 at 10:27 AM

i would like to know the telephone number for the nightclub B-LIVE in larissa
      thank you in advance
      spiros

3 Answers Nov 24, 2006 at 4:25 AM
    • jeoren's Profile Photo

Larissa; a city to visit when in Greece?

by jeoren Online Now Apr 16, 2006 at 7:39 AM

Larissa; a city to visit when in Greece or not?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Train and Bus Stations

by sunset_gal Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 6:57 AM

Hi,

We are taking a train from Kalambaka to Larisa and then taking a bus from Larisa to Galaxidi. Are the train and bus stations near to each other?

I've read somewhere that there are a few bus stations.

We have quite a bit to wait. Is this town worth exploring near the stations?

2 Answers Apr 10, 2006 at 9:36 PM