Langholm

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation Alternatives at Isle of Islay Airport

Islay Aug 22, 2016 at 2:39 PM

What might be some transportation choices one might find at the Isle of Islay Airport traveling to Skerrol House hotel in Bridgen Islay

more
    • What is the best way to travel around area south of Glasgow?

Glasgow Jul 29, 2016 at 9:05 AM

We will be traveling on a tour in Scotland. But I want to arrive a few days early to visit Troon and Turnburry. We will be staying at the Culzean castle. Should we travel by train? Rent a car? Get a guide? I have only driving on ohter side of the road in New Zealand...not much traffic.
      Thanks
      Cathy

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Travel questions

Edinburgh Aug 1, 2016 at 12:37 PM

¿Cuantos dias se deben dedicar a Edimburgo? ¿Es posible desde allí tomar tours locales para recorrer las Tierras Altas y otros puntos de interés? ¿Es indispensable reservar hoteles con antelación?

How many days you need to visit Edinburgh? Is it possible to take local tours from this city to visit the Highlands and other interesting places? Is it necessary hotel booking previously? The same questions for Glasgow.

more
    • What is the best way to travel around area south of Glasgow?

Glasgow Jul 29, 2016 at 9:10 AM

We will be traveling on a tour in Scotland. But I want to arrive a few days early to visit Troon and Turnburry. We will be staying at the Culzean castle. Should we travel by train? Rent a car? Get a guide? I have only driving on ohter side of the road in New Zealand...not much traffic.
      Thanks
      Cathy

more
    • evaanna's Profile Photo

Remedy for midges?

Scotland Aug 16, 2016 at 11:25 PM

We are travelling to Scotland next month and I have just read there are lots of midges in the area where we will be staying for two or three days. Do you know any way of protecting oneself against them?

more