Lanai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gyms/health clubs in Princeville

Kauai Aug 7, 2016 at 7:36 PM

Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic, but I plan on going to the gym during my Kauai vacation. Will be staying in a condo in Princeville. A google search turns up gyms in Kapaa, but none in Princeville. The nearby hotels require the purchase of a day pass to use their gyms, but it isn't worth the money ($50 - $250/day) considering all I want to do is use the gym. Does anyone know of any gyms in Princeville/Hanalei? Thank you!

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

is 5 days too long in Yellowknife in December?

Hawaii (State of) Aug 14, 2016 at 4:15 AM

Hi. My my mom and I will be going to Yellowknife in December hoping to see the northern lights. Initially, we are planning a 5 day trip to maximise our chance to see the lights but now I am having second thoughts if that 5 days is too long especially with -30 to -40 C weather. We will be renting the full winter outfit during our whole stay but I am worried that it won't still be enough to go out for a long period of time even with proper layering. What do you think? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Travel Agency for Hawaii

Hawaii (Big Island) Aug 4, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Is Tropicaltravel.net reliable in terms of customer service?

more
    • New Years Eve - Maui

Maui Aug 1, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Hi All,
      Has anyone as a solo traveller spent NYE in Maui. Im going there solo for a trip over Christmas and New Year, part Hostel and part Air BnB. Any suggestions, please let me know. I also know that it's Maui and just watching the sunset will be special enough. Cheers Guys. Alison

more

Popular Lanai Travel Answer Locations