Lake Tiberias

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private guides and drivers

Israel Nov 17, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Who are some of the best private guides for Christian education and where can they be contacted?

What is the best way to arrange private transportation for five adults?

more
    • Traditional restaurants Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Nov 24, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Hello dear community
      Me and my partner have the possibility to explore Israel in December. We are so much looking forward experience this magical place again. Im looking for restaurants in Tel Aviv which serve traditional food. Do you know any places where we can enjoy good food in a cosy atmosphere?
      Your help is very much appreciated
      Jonas

more
    • elpariente's Profile Photo

Guides and books

Israel Dec 6, 2016 at 4:52 AM

We are planning a short trip to Israel
      Can you recommend some good travel guide, more interested in the art, culture, locations to visit ... more than in the logistic ( Hotels, restaurants... )
      Also it will be appreciated if you recommend some books of Israel, related to art, culture, travels, history, novels...
      Thank you in advance

more
    • Old restaurants

by Gilabrown Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 3:56 AM

my parents lived in tiberias in the 1960's.
      They spoke about a restaurant in tiberias which was the first in Israel to serve pork. Anyone know the name and location of it? Any chance that it is still in business?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    • Quiet camping in Lake Tiberias

by rhonsie Online Now Mar 13, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Hi,
      I am planning on visiting from the UK in May and think I will be in the Tiberias region for 2 nights (Thurs/Fri). Are there any quiet campsites by the lake? Will Thursday and Friday be busy? Are the campsites expensive? I can't find much information about camping in israel. If it is too expensive, are there any nice cheap hostels or B&Bs right be the lake? I would like to be able to swim and relax there.

Thanks very much
      Rhona

2 Answers Mar 15, 2009 at 5:30 AM