change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to Miami from Cincinnati, Ohio

Miami Beach Jul 21, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Hi Guys,

I am originally from Lima, Peru and have been living in Cincinnati for almost 15 years. I am currently 24, and I speak Spanish and English (so moving to Miami wouldn't be a problem in that category). I currently have an associate's degree in Civil Engineering and will be graduating from UC next spring with a Bachelors of Science in Architecture. My goal is to move to Miami right after graduation but I'm a little concerned about finding a job in my career? I frequently visit Miami at least once a year every year and I absolutely love it! I love the culture, the food, the weather and the beach! How easy or how difficult would it be for me? What do you guys suggest that I do before I move down there? It would be me, my boyfriend and our two german shepherds moving down :)

Thanks!

more
    • Coconut Cove Suites vs Shepherds

Clearwater Jul 2, 2016 at 11:21 PM

does anyone know which of these are better? I've seen reviews for both and they don't make the places look good.
      We want something on the beach, if possible, and with a kitchenette so we can cook our nightly meals. Thanks in advance

more
    • Travelling from Miami to St Pete... Public transport v Car hire?

Florida Jul 3, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi!

I've been reading some of the discussions on here about travelling around in Florida.

I'm going to be staying in Miami Beach, then heading up to St. Pete Beach. Is there any easy way that this can be done using public transport? I suspect from the discussions I've read so far, the answer is no, but I thought I'd have one last check!

If travelling by car is the best option, are there any particular hire companies that have been tried and tested by participants on these forums?

And finally, are there towns/cities on the way up that I should definitely stop in (not to stay necessarily, but just to see or take a day trip to during the week)? Naples, Venice and Sarasota have been recommended.

And in St. Pete.... any things that shouldn't be missed, based on your own experiences? This can include things to do, places to see or places to eat/drink!

Thanks in advance!

Catherine

more
    • The city bus

Tampa Jul 18, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Do Tampa have city buses, if so what are there routes, stops, and times

more