Lago d' Iseo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night taxi milan

Milan Oct 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Staying on Corso Buenos Aires 30, i want to get to central station at 4:00 am and been advised that walking at that time is not safe. Any night taxi stands, or online taxi booking ? ( I don't have local phone, but have Wifi) . Thank you.

• Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Milan to Paris with TGV

Milan Oct 1, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Direct Trip from Milan to Paris with TGV in January has a nice landscape?

• busses around lago d'iseo

by Mistatoms Online Now Jun 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM

where to find bus time tables to go from lovere to tavernola?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2016 at 1:43 AM
    • kirkcowan's Profile Photo

springtime at lago d' iseo

by kirkcowan Online Now Jul 30, 2007 at 1:31 PM

My grandchildren are meeting me on the first week of april next year at Bergamo, I will already be out there in a motor home. Does any one know of any campsites that have a heated pool that will be open at that time of year. What other things that would interest young children in the area. Also what the weather is usually like at this time.

1 Answer Sep 24, 2007 at 5:34 AM
    • Monza_dh's Profile Photo

Lagod'Iseo/ Lago de Endine

by Monza_dh Online Now Jun 18, 2003 at 6:19 AM

I am staying in Bergamo for a week with relatives and will be hitting the usual sites including Como and Garda, however I hasven't heard much about Lago d'Iseo or the smaller Endine. Does anyone have recomendaitons for a stop into this immediate area? Should I hit the town of Iseo or Sarnico? I also noticed there are many wineries since it's the Franciacorta D.O.C. region. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2003 at 12:48 PM