change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• europe20146's Profile Photo

Where to have Christmas Eve dinner?

Quebec Nov 15, 2016 at 3:52 AM

Hi. I will spend Christmas in Quebec this year (so excited!) I am just wondering where is a good restaurant to have Christmas Eve dinner? Most of the restaurants are closed and one of the nice restaurant I saw (Panache) only accept reservation from their hotel guests for Christmas Eve. Is there any other restaurants you can recommend? Also, if we don't make a reservation, can we likely find a restaurant that is open on Christmas Eve on that day? Thanks in advance!

more
    • Montreal alternatives

by ArtiStreet Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 8:43 PM

We are planning a trip to Montreal but can,t find a suitable hotel in Montreal for the first week of the vacation as the Grand Prix is in town. So we are looking at splitting the vacation and spending 4 days in some town and then 4 days in montreal. I heard about La Malbaie and thought that might be a good offset to the faster pace of Montreal. Does anyone have any ideas about La Malbaie or any other town in which to split the vacation. Anyone ever been to the Fairmont Richelieu in La Malbaie? It is really expensive. Wonder if it worth the price. Appreciate yor comments.

2 Answers Jun 13, 2006 at 7:03 PM