Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

bar opening times

Treviso Dec 4, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Hi vt'ers

I am off to Treviso on the 29th December for new year and all the bars seem to say open for lunch 12 -3 then dinner 7 til late, does this mean that I will not be able to get a drink between 3 and 7 times and will the bars actually shut in the afternoon.

cheers in advance

more
    • CanadianOne's Profile Photo

Venice to Croatia

Venice Nov 21, 2016 at 9:41 AM

HI VT!

Whats the best way to get to Croatia from Venice and back.
      We only have a week in Venice, but would love to see Croatia for atleast 2 days.

thank you!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

spare days

Treviso Nov 12, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Hi
      I will be in Treviso over new year and flying back on the 6th January. I have plans up to the 2nd jan then nothing planes. What is there to do ? I have a good budget and maybe could go to other city for a couple of days maybe.
      thanks in advance vt'ers

more
    • Where to buy prison products?

by RandiSusan Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Where can one purchase the bath products produced by the women at Giudecca Prison? I used them when we were guests of the Bauer Hotel in Venice and just love the shower gel...great fragrance! Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 8:07 AM
    • ginainsedona's Profile Photo

Getting to Hilton Hotel in La Giudecca

by ginainsedona Online Now Sep 4, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hi everyone, could someone advise me of the most sensible way to get to my hotel in "L G" from Marco Polo Int'l Airport? Thx!

4 Answers Sep 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM
    • La Giudecca, Venice

by SallyS Online Now Apr 21, 2003 at 9:24 AM

We (2 adults, 2 smalls) are visiting Venice for a wedding at the end of june. Our booked accomodation is an apt. on la Giudecca near Redentore. It has a swimming pool and looks stunning. We can't seem to find any info about the island and it's facilities. Can anyone help? Have been twice to Venice and know it quite well, but never ventured onto La Giudecca.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2003 at 3:35 PM