change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JohanW's Profile Photo

Bundala national park

Matara Oct 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Are there any tours to Bundala national park from Matara?

Or any kind of direct public bus?

• Carrie197618's Profile Photo

Independent driver recommendation

Sri Lanka Oct 7, 2016 at 11:02 PM

Hi everyone,
      Need help again. Can anyone recommend me a good and safe driber?? To take us around for 6 days?? I had contacted boutique srilanka but it's a little beyond our budget. Read somewhere that independent drivers charge you little less not to mention that it goes straight to their pocket instead of the company. So any suggestion?? Thanks again

• Tanjavd's Profile Photo

Weekend Beach get-away

Sri Lanka Oct 21, 2016 at 11:31 PM

We are flying from Mumbai. Which beach towns will you recommend for a quick weekend getaway?
      We just want to chill and lie on the beach with palm trees :)

• poepat's Profile Photo

First Time in Sri Lanka, Help with 10 day itinerary

Sri Lanka Oct 7, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Hi, after months of planning and changes me and the wife will be finishing our Asia n Oz travels in Sri Lanka.
      This will be our first time here. We will have about ten days here and want some help with a possible itinerary or suggestions where to visit.
      Ideally we would love to spend four complete days by the beach, where snorkelling is good, plenty of beach bars and a variety of restaurants.
      for the remaining six days, we would like to experience the real Sri Lanka.
      We enjoy chilling out (beach bit) ,, wildlife conservation and spectacular scenery.
      travelling distances is no problem for us.
      We fly into Colombo and leave the same route.
      Many thanks in anticipation..

• travel in october

Sri Lanka Oct 5, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Hello, me and my husband will came to Sri Lanka on 11 october to 20 october. We wil be in Koggala. Shoud i been woried because of weather. We are reserved hotel and cards. I realy sceard because of flood? I don t care about sea, it s our honeymoon.

• Carrie197618's Profile Photo

Itinerary for 6 nights

Sri Lanka Oct 2, 2016 at 11:04 PM

Hi everyone,
      I will be traveling to srilanka from Dubai with my hubby and 5 year old on the 5 th of sec for 6 nights. I would like to cover the triangle and a nice beach if possible. And then I would like to end it with Colombo for shopping. So can anyone suggest me an itinerary ??? So that I do the maximum in 6 days. Where can I stay ( Kandy or dambulla)from where I can cover 2-3 places???i have heard that heritage kandalama is beautiful so would like to stay there ideally but is it central to all these places??i am pretty confused now
      Thank you so much

Near Kuliyapitiya