change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kuala Lumpur

• Flying in & out Kuala Lumpur Airport on same day

by inaddeh Online Now Jul 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

I will arrive Kuala Lumpur airport ( terminal M ) on 8th Aug at 16:55 with Royal Jordanian Airline. And at 21:45 I have a flight to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airline.... separate tickets.... can I do a transfer (including my baggage) at transit lounge without going through immigration?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM
    • Best service apartments in KLCC

by jithuks Online Now Jul 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is best for a group of 17 people. We need breakfast, good service and clean rooms.

1 Answer Jul 9, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    • maztek's Profile Photo

Airport to Hotel near Puda Bus Terminal

by maztek Online Now Jul 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Traveling to KL with a family of 5 and a 12 year child. Please guide me travel from Airport to a hotel located near PUDa Bus Terminal. Request to suggest most economical route and bus or rail.

5 Answers Jul 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM
    • is there anyone wants to travel to Kuala Lumpur

by ShuhratO Online Now Jun 24, 2016 at 4:49 AM

hi there! I will go to Kuala Lumpur next month(July). I'm from Uzbekistan. it's first time I go abroad and I want to meet friends. is there anyone who goes to Kuala Lumpur next month?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM
    • Which terminal is Shanghai Airlines at Kuala Lumpur Airport?

by zackaryhopkins Online Now Jun 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM

I have a flight from Denpasar Bali to KL ( air Asia), and was just wondering if I need to transfer terminals for my flight from KL to Shanghai? I can't seem to find good info. Thanks!

8 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM
    • jmhayes's Profile Photo

Can I see elephants and orang-utans?

by jmhayes Online Now Jun 7, 2016 at 8:52 AM

A while ago on the television I saw tourists on a day trip meeting elephants, taking them to the river to wash them. Also another trip to an orang-utan sanctuary where they interacted with them, not just viewing from a distance. I would love to do these trips - any information please?

5 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 2:33 PM
    • Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

KL Public Transport Travel Card options?

by Chinggis_n_Borte Online Now Apr 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Hello,

Will be in KL for the first time in June.
      I intend to catch the Express Train from the Airport to the Central Station, and then either walk, or change to the Metro system for the nearest stop for my accommodation.
      Will be in KL for basically 4 nights and 4 full days.
      I am wondering if there is a 4-5 day (or weekly) unlimited transport card/ticket which I can buy at the Airport, and which includes the travel to and from the airport on the Express Train?

Thanks.
      Borte

11 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 12:06 AM
    • Terminal Information

by Ajinkya007 Online Now Mar 14, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Hi i will be travelling from mumbai to bali via kuala lumpur by malasyian airlines. Please help me in detail with all the terminal information. Also i have a 1.5 hour layover so is it enough? will i have to check in again. Also the visa needed in malaysia

9 Answers Mar 16, 2016 at 2:57 AM
    • 2 nights in KL

by Corbama Online Now Mar 9, 2016 at 7:43 PM

HI
      I am visiting KL for 3 day at the end of March and would like to know a good neighborhood and hotel to stay in.
      Budget is flexible but prefer to keep it below $80. I care about being able to walk around to attractions and to be in a place where you can walk out at night. Not picky about what's in a hotel, but a pool to cook off and get a tan would be nice.
      I am planning on utilizing the Hop on hop off and it says that it is free, but there is a price on their website. How does it work and what is the best ticket for 2 days?

thanks

5 Answers Mar 22, 2016 at 7:50 AM
    • Artificial Birds Craft

by MingXian Online Now Feb 24, 2016 at 11:13 PM

Where is the best place for me to buy artificial bird craft and how much does they cost? I wan to buy birds looks like sparrow, brown birds, those birds which existed in Malaysia.

1 Answer Feb 24, 2016 at 11:46 PM
    • Travelling to KL soon! Anyone can show around?

by Lea4321 Online Now Feb 18, 2016 at 3:15 AM

Hi everyone! I will be in KL between March 3-10! If anyone wants to meet and show the best places around town I would appreciate a lot! Email me at lea.awen@yahoo.com

Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 18, 2016 at 11:05 PM
    • Temporary Baggage Storage

by GoGuyGo Online Now Jan 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM

Hi,
      Next month I am traveling through KUL on my way to India for 18 days, then returning. Following that I will be diving in Indonesia and Malaysia for a month. Since I won't be diving in India I would like to leave my dive gear (carry-on size bag) at or near KUL.
      I am flying round trip to GOI via Air Asia, then off to Manado via SilkAir. I don't know if airlines offer longer term baggage storage. I have a hotel room booked the night before I leave for india- I was hoping I could work something out with them but they aren't returning my email queries.
      Are there lockers at the airport which would accommodate this? Any other options would be appreciated.
      Thanks!

4 Answers Jan 19, 2016 at 9:06 PM
    • Walking time between terminals

by Kyanam Online Now Jan 13, 2016 at 2:57 PM

I amreaching KL from Sydney and to catch a flight to Hyderabad. How much time do I need.? The time between is 70 mnts!!

7 Answers Jan 13, 2016 at 7:47 PM
    • guide wanted

by JorisD2 Online Now Nov 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM

anyone available in january for guiding us for a day in KL?

3 Answers Dec 31, 2015 at 12:45 AM
    • Men Tailors in Kuala Lumpur

by kadikad Online Now Nov 23, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hi every one , I am visiting to KL for one week and I am wondering if anyone knows any good tailors in the KL area, I looking to get a few men suits and jackets made.

thanks or your reply

1 Answer Nov 24, 2015 at 6:07 AM
    • Where to Find an Orthopedist Store which Fabricates Customized Insoles

by nomadic123 Online Now Oct 29, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Would really appreciate if someone would guide me to one. Such business emply an orthesist who takes the measures and then produce an orthesis which is placed inside the shoe. There's one in Bangkok and I'm sure KL must have at least one. Preferably with access by public transpo.

Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 31, 2015 at 7:26 AM
    • Question on Dentistry in KL centre

by nomadic123 Online Now Oct 29, 2015 at 9:23 AM

I need to do some a number of minor dental repairs (fillings) .

Would you advise me of an English speaker DENTIST who is reliable, professional, gentle, and above all experienced and who works downtown and has reasonable fees?

Thank you.

• danishtraveller's Profile Photo

Where to rent a cheap minivan in KL

by danishtraveller Online Now Oct 18, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I live in KL and need to collect a sofa in Singapore. Where in KL can I find a cheap minivan to hire from Friday night to Sunday night?

2 Answers Oct 19, 2015 at 6:47 AM
    • Airport to Brickfields

by dewijones Online Now Oct 14, 2015 at 11:13 AM

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Brickfields area??
      thanks

8 Answers Oct 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
    • Domestic to International Transfer to Sama-Sama Express Hotel

by CBizzell Online Now Oct 8, 2015 at 6:19 AM

I'm arriving KLIA from Kuching fairly late (20:00) on a Sunday night. I assume I will need to clear customs/immigration and security in order to enter the International Terminal area where the Sama-Sama Express is located. What I don't know is if Immigration/Customs and/or Security is open at that hour on a Sunday night. If they are not open, I forfeit my stay at the Sama-Sama Express Hotel as I won't be able to get to it. I'll be flying out the next morning (early) on All Nippon Airlines to Tokyo. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to get to the Sama-Sama Express fairly late at night the evening before an early international flight???? I contacted the hotel directly and they have not answered.
      Thank you!

2 Answers Oct 8, 2015 at 7:25 PM
    • How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

by ciredhii Online Now Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

7 Answers Oct 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM
    • ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

by ayayounis Online Now Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

5 Answers Oct 7, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

by ayayounis Online Now Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

8 Answers Sep 20, 2015 at 7:57 AM
    • Best Bars in KL

by NiroC18 Online Now Aug 14, 2015 at 3:55 AM

What are the best bars/clubs in KL? Similar to Marini's on 57

• KL to Hat Yai with Bus. Need suggestion please.. :)

by latif2410 Online Now Aug 7, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Hello,

Next week I'm going to KL and after that I'm going to Phuket. But there is NO bus from KL to Phuket so I have to go to Hat Yai First.

here's the thing. I already bought a ticket from hat yai to phuket on august 13th, at 21:30.

My plan is, to get on a bus from KL on august 13th on 08:00 AM. but after I read some of the reviews, the bus will take more than 10-12 hours. Which is that I'll be arrive in hat yai around 21:00 or 21:30, if that happen then I will missed my bus.

The bus provider said it will take 8-9 hours, if its true then I'll be arrive around 19:00 or 20:00 which is good. but I'm afraid this will take longer than expected.

Is it really take a long time from KL to Hat Yai ?

Or should I take the night bus on august 12th instead ?

I need suggestion.. :( Thanks guys!!

5 Answers Aug 8, 2015 at 6:17 AM
    • Express Train Service KL Sentral to Ipoh

by Rachelkiwi Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 4:23 PM

I would like to go on the above in mid September 2015.
      Can I buy a one-way ticket from the Subang Jaya KTM counter?

Thank you.

4 Answers Aug 8, 2015 at 5:46 AM
    • How much is enough

by Jai2Lee Online Now Jul 23, 2015 at 8:54 AM

If a person want to have a great time in Kuala Lumpur, I am talking about going to the best nightclub in city, staying in the best hotels, have a private chauffeur drive you around. Best time ever in Malaysia.

1 Answer Jul 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM
    • Safety Measures and recommendations for shopping

by lalamomobobo Online Now Jul 2, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I am traveling to KL in Aug with 2 of my friends. Any safety measures to take note and recommendation for tourist attraction?

6 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 5:13 AM
    • How much I should pay for bus?

by AliA195 Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 5:15 AM
    • How much I should pay for bus?

by AliA195 Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2015 at 5:01 PM