VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Kuala Lumpur Travel Answers

change location

pekeliling bus station

by MaciejAda Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 1:54 AM

Hi. First time in KL.
I'm looking for bus time table from pekeliling bus station to Jerantut.
I would like to catch any bus going to Jerantut about 9-10 am as I'm arriving to SentralKL at 7.30 am. How long does it take to get Jerantut from Pekeliling bus station??? Price???

Plese Help.

Regards
Maciej

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • js77's Profile Photo

RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 4:33 AM

You know, I have a little doubt there is a morning bus. Where did you get this information? A year and few months ago I also tried to make such a trip. I read in Rough Guide that there is a morning bus from Kuala Lumpur to Jerantut. In bus station they told me there is only afternoon bus for this route, so I ended up going to Jerantut by daily tourist bus which had departure in the morning. I hope you will be able to make a journey by public transport as it is much cheaper than the tourist one.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: pekeliling bus station

by kHalis_nani Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 2:04 AM

{from kl sentral to go to puduraya}. first you take putra LRT to masjid jamek. then u change to STAR LRT and stop at Plaza Rakyat.the puduraya(bus station)located beside the station only.
    about the bus i not so sure..but if i not mistaken there sure a few bus to go there.

• RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by MaciejAda Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 2:26 AM

Thanks a lot.

Do you know how can I get any time table for this rute?>

Any kontact tel. number?

Best regards
    maciej

• js77's Profile Photo

RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 3:52 AM

Czescz! I found a good website for you: journeymalaysia.com/ptajeran.... If only the information is not outdated (it looks ok; but you can try to call them by that number to be sure), then it solves all your problems;) Have a good time in Taman Negara - it's a wonderfull place!

• js77's Profile Photo

RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 3:55 AM

Oh, no - just saw that this information is for August 2005 - as old as in my Rough Guide I used in November 2006. So, you have to call them. Good Luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuala Lumpur