change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Krasnoyarskiy Kray Travel Answer Locations

• travelling to Krasnoyarsk

Krasnoyarsk Jul 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Hi,
      I will travel to Siberia in August and it will be my first time in Russia. I need some travel tips to krasnoyarsk and also want to know about some good Veggie restaurants out there.

Divya

1 Answer Jul 21, 2011 at 5:32 PM
    • Car Rental in Krasnoyarsk

Krasnoyarsk Sep 6, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am planning a trip to Krasnoyarsk next month and was wondering if anyone knows of a local car rental companie near Hotel Krasnoyarsk. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 10, 2007 at 2:35 AM
    • Flat in Krasnoyarsk

Krasnoyarsk Feb 11, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Hi all!

I'll be travelling to your great city, Krasnoyarsk, during 23 April to 4 May 2007. I would like to ask if anyone knows of a flat I can rent while there. It does not have to be big, only clean and in the city centre. I stayed before on Mira Street near the yennessey river and this area is so beautiful. I'm on a budget so I cannot give loads of money, but I also understand the person gets what they pay for.
      Anycan help me please.

Please write me this address
      kileyk@post.com

Best!
      Kiley

3 Answers Nov 11, 2008 at 1:19 PM
    • Small towns around Krasnoyarsk

Krasnoyarsk Sep 21, 2006 at 12:06 AM

Hi there!

I'm a south american student planning on traveling to this city. I'd like to know about small villages or towns around 90 mins of bus travel from Krasnoyarsk. Thanks!

• oxygen-istanbul's Profile Photo

Trip 2 Tunguska

Tunguska May 19, 2005 at 6:04 AM

Hello all,

I plan a trip to Tunguska in next year. are there any comments on? How can I reach there from Istanbul? What about weather conditions, accomodation and etc.=

Thanks in advance,

Nuri

4 Answers May 28, 2005 at 12:23 PM
    • edenpestguy's Profile Photo

Help me

Krasnoyarsk May 25, 2004 at 3:11 PM

I need to contact a particular young lady in Krasnoyarsk that I unintentionally wronged. She will now not respond to my E-Mails. I would like to launch a mass media campaing to tell her that I am sorry, and that i love her. Is there a resource for this in Krasnoyarsk. Please respond directly to my E-Mail. edenpestguy2@yahoo.com

• HELP ME

Krasnoyarsk May 11, 2004 at 9:55 AM

I will be travelling for the first time to Russia, The last place we are visiting before we return home is Krasnoyarsk. I would like to propose marriage thier and want to know the most romantic restuarants. If any suggestions please help me. Thank you.

1 Answer May 11, 2004 at 10:10 AM
    • Pictures of Zheleznogorsk

Zheleznogorsk Jun 18, 2003 at 9:53 PM

Where can I find pictures of Zheleznogorsk? Is there any special site?

3 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 1:14 AM
    • Snetral Siberia

Zheleznogorsk Feb 17, 2003 at 1:59 AM

How is the natur surraundings in Zheleznogorsk ?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2003 at 8:00 AM
    • Igarka

Igarka Dec 2, 2002 at 4:45 AM

Can you tell me what is special view at Igarka ? I want to planning a trip from Hong Kong to Igarka, how to take the transport after arrive at Russia? Thanks