Kramer Junction

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The wonder years's house

Los Angeles Nov 22, 2016 at 6:31 PM

How could I go to the Family savage's House ( The Wonder years) from the Hollywood walk of fame by Bus?. Thanks

more
    • Accommodation

Yosemite National Park Nov 6, 2016 at 4:28 AM

Can anyone advise two Brits in their late 50s, who love camping, where to stay for a three-night stay next November '17?
      I have camped there before in 1980, but no longer being the young buck I never was, we would like to stay in a more convenient location.
      Alas, the logistics of packing all of our camping stuff is already leading to WW3 as we shall be driving there from San Francisco, before going back to Napa Valley.
      Many thanks for your suggestions and advice.
      Jim

more
    • Looking for travel companion from Los Angeles to San Francisco Road trip

California Nov 25, 2016 at 6:08 AM

28 Male, software engineer from india.
      Im doing a solo road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco on december last week of this year.
      Im looking for a companion or 2, so we can save our expenses on car rent, food and stay, and enjoy all the way till SF, on the pure heavenly coast line, worst best road to drive.

If you are someone who is up for it, you may tag along with me.
      Message me to get in touch asap, as my tickets are already booked, only hotel/motel booking is left.

We can discuss on google hangout or Skype or WhatsApp , if you need.

more
    • Money Exchange

San Diego Nov 11, 2016 at 11:51 AM

We are spending a few days in San Diego before flying to Hong Kong and doing a cruise to China.
      Is there someplace in San Diego we can exchange US dollars for Hong Kong Dollars, and Chinese Renminbi?

Thanks so much in advance for any help!
      Greg Bouillon

more
    • Echo00's Profile Photo

Will be in SFO for 3 full days

San Francisco Nov 23, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Hi Guys,

I will be going for the first time in SFO on the third week of December before I head to LA. I was going to go with my sibling but ended up now going solo.

I just thought if anyone of you who lives in SFO, and is free, could show me around? Nothing better than having a good company by a local. I decided not to take any summer classes at Uni (currently studying Law) - so I am looking forward to a memorable summer holiday in the USA. 

Will be in SFO from 16-19 December 2016. Please let me know :) 32yo; male; traveller; sensible person here. 

Regards from the Land Down Under :)

more
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

What Transfer time needed at LAX?

Los Angeles Nov 25, 2016 at 5:49 AM

I am planning flights and found one with Alaska Airlines arriving at Terminal 6 - with a 90 minute wait for another flight with QANTAS departing from Tom Bradley Terminal - do you think this is doable? or should more time be allowed between flights
      Are Alaska Airlines usually on time?
      Both flights will be international flights
      Many thanks,

more
    • US-Roadtrip to California in 2017

California Nov 14, 2016 at 6:54 AM

Hello :)

Me (Jennifer, 19) and my best friend (Lea, 18) want to do a road trip in fall 2016 by car.
      - We plan to rent a car, since i work for a big company, we can rent a car through our company rental card. So our age will not be a problem. A normal sedan car would be fine for us.
      - We like to / can stay up to 20days
      - We like to stay in hotels. Not 5 Stars, but the hotels should be good!

We want to start in Los Angeles, and visit the city for a few days. Then maybe drive to Las Vegas and see the city. From Las Vegas we want to see something of the desert, maybe DeathValley, Monument National Park, Grand Canyon? :) And then it would be nice to go from Las Vegas to San Francisco and visit the city. After that we like to drive the coastal highway one down to either Los Angeles or San Diego (if the drive from LA to San Diego is nice?).

Soo... my questions:
      Do you think its a good idea? What should we see visit? How many days do you advice, and where? Any idea how much it will cost? We saw that hotels in LA are around (200-400$/night per room for a double room). Are the other cities similar to that price? What should we definitely do and what definitely avoid? :)

Thank yo for your answers,
      - Jennifer :)

more