Kralovehradecky Kraj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• choosing a hotel

Prague Sep 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM

We fly into Prague at 8:00 Pm end of October. The next morning were taking a bus to brno. Is it worth the extra cost to stay at the airport hotels or is transportation easy enough to get to a cheaper hotel for the night? Any recommendations on hotels? We'd like the courtyard for convenience but it is expensive. Thanks!

more
    • Tram number 22 and tram91

Prague Aug 30, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Are those two or one of them included in the combined ticket for metro-tram etc?
      The 91 is an old style tram with a special line, and the 22 also goes through a touristic course.

more
    • Bus schedule

Karlovy Vary Aug 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

We plan to go to Karlovy Vary next December 2016. We would like to go to Prague by bus, from where (online) can we get a bus schedule (times of departures and arrivals) please?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

metro operating time

Prague Sep 5, 2016 at 3:39 AM

hi everyone,

I kindly ask if anyone knows at what time the metro train starts? or is it avaiable 24/7?

The reason is I have to catch my flight at 7:00 am thus I gotta take the metro and then the shuttle bus to Prague international airport. Even thou it's a flight within the Schengen área it seems I still need to be there pretty early due check-in procedures.

Otherwise I can take a taxi and that's what I'm trying to avoid since it will be very Price unless got no choice, cheers

more

Popular Kralovehradecky Kraj Travel Answer Locations

• any advice please

Jicin Oct 14, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Hello,
      We're planning a trip to Czech Pepublic in April. We need to choose between Cesky Raj and Teplice nad Metuji. We'd like to visit one of them on the way to Wroclaw to Prag and can only spend one day. I'd be grateful if anyone who knows these places give me some advice.
      Thank in advance.
      Ümit

1 Answer Oct 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    • Apartments in Jicin

Jicin Apr 12, 2007 at 5:10 AM

Hi

I am having trouble finding accomodation other than Hotels in Jicin. Can anyone recommend an apartmemt(s) in Jicin, or point me to some web sites that might have apartments in Jicin? It would be for a family of 4, and therefore we would need one double and one twin bed room, plus cooking facilities etc.

Thanks

• Looking forward to visit Churches in Hradec Kralove. Please help.

Hradec Kralove Oct 6, 2005 at 11:17 AM

Hello friends
      I would like to know the location or addreses of as many churches in Hradec Kralove. I don't mind even if it is a small house prayer group. I am a foreign student and I feel very lonely here. PLEASE HELP WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GOT EVEN IF IT IS SMALL. Thank you very much.
      Jerlin