VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Kowloon Travel Answers

change location

Star Ferry. Man Mo Temple, Jumbo Floating Restaurant! Thanks asianbelle!!!

by puppiez Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 5:35 AM

Thanks asianbelle and to all those who have been helping me =) Hoping you could help me again. May I know what MTR stop, How To Get To and What Time they open:

a. Star Ferry
b. Man Mo Temple
c. Jumbo Floating Restaurant

ThANK YOU

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • poetjo's Profile Photo

Re: Star Ferry. Man Mo Temple, Jumbo Floating Restaurant! Thanks asianbelle!!!

by poetjo Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Star Ferry- it depends on where you are staying as to how to get there but it's located on the waterfronts on Hong Kong island and Kowloon. The star ferry runs from 7:00a.m. until about midnight I believe. I'm not sure what time it stops running but it is late as I've taken the ferry as late as 11:00 pm

Man Mo Temple- is located at Hollywood road and ladder street. Great spot for shopping and antiques as well in that area. It is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. YOu can either take the mid level escalators and get off at Hollywood Road then walk or take the #26 bus on Des Voeux Road and get off at the 2nd stop at Hollywood Road. I'd suggest the mid level escalators though as it is unique and a sightseeing attraction in itself.

Jumbo Restaurant - is open 11:30 am to 10:30 pm Monday thru Saturday and 7:00 am to 10:30 pm on Sundays. If you are in Central on HK island take either the #7 or 70 bus. If you are in Tsim Sha Tsui take the #973 bus and when you arrive in aberdeen there is a free boat ride to the restaurant which is alot of fun.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines