Kosovo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Invitation letter 30 days or less, answer from ambassy

Belarus Aug 1, 2016 at 7:41 AM

Ok i have read a lot of different thing on this.

When i mailed the Belarus embassy in Latvia and Finland i got the same answer. "There is no need for invitation letter". and both linked to a document.

But then i asked a followup question, something like this: "Will it be easier to get the VISA accepted if i have an invitation letter, even tho i don't need one?"

And the answer was then: "Yes in some cases"

So conclution: You don't need an invitation letter if your stay for less then 30 days, but having one can make a lot of difference. So with other words: Have one regardless if you need one or not!

(This post is only made for info to other visa applicants, so no question asked by me here)

more
    • What currency should i bring? USD or EUR?

Belarus Jul 31, 2016 at 2:28 PM

Since Forex and all other exchange companies don't sell this Belarusian ruble BYN (Old was BYR) i need to have something else (In case of an emergency mostly and stores that don't take Visa card)

But what currency will i be able to use the most in stores etc? USD or EUR?

And i think that something around 500USD or 450EUR will be a good emergency amount for my 9 days visit.

more
    • possibly visiting Belarus next month

Brest Jul 28, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Anyone know what is the real cost of traveling from Warsaw, Poland to Brest, Belarus please ? (ie., flying into Warsaw as a cheaper option than flying in Minsk.) And/or perhaps it is convenient to hire a car (with insurance) in Warsaw to visit Belarus ? Thank you. Pete

more

Near Kosovo

• Is visa required for a visit in Kosovo, Pristina?

by sc01 Online Now Jun 15, 2008 at 3:54 AM

I am planning to go to Kosovo, Pristina for a visit for couple of days, now my problem is about visa. Anybody can help me about visa if it is required to get one. I am filipina but currently living in Qatar (middle east). I dont know if visa is required. I dont know anyone who can help me about this thing. Please help me. Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 16, 2008 at 4:14 AM