change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ChrisB244's Profile Photo

Kongsberg 17th May

by ChrisB244 Online Now May 1, 2016 at 5:41 PM

Are there any special events to happen on 17th of May in Kongsberg?

3 Answers May 2, 2016 at 4:25 AM
    • Pollydg's Profile Photo

Fjords trip

by Pollydg Online Now Jan 2, 2016 at 7:39 AM

I have a chance to spend a week or two in Kongsberg and wanted to tour the Fjords while I was there for a 1 or 2 day trip. Has anyone got any ideas on how to go about this please? I have read about Companies that will arrange boat / train / bus journeys. Would this be easy to do seeing as I don't speak Norwegian?

3 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 11:00 AM
    • about the bus number.

by LoveM77 Online Now Aug 29, 2014 at 3:56 AM

What bus number going to Kongsberg to islo?

1 Answer Aug 29, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • madeinHolland's Profile Photo

nice things to do for someone alone

by madeinHolland Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Traveling from Holland and visiting Kongsberg in week 37, staying with a friend who is working during the day (except for the weekend). So by myself during the weekday. Do you have suggestions what could be nice to do?

11 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Kongsberg hotels,lodges, whatever

by WhiteMughal Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Did some searches on hotels around Kongsberg. Pretty shocking. Even if the visit date was March 2015, one hotel said nothing available. Others said "only two available". I'm starting to think maybe this is a travel agency problem. Is Kongsberg so popular the local places are booked so many months in advance? Is it mostly business travelers since Kongsberg seems to be a high tech center?

8 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Visiting ancestral home

by WhiteMughal Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 12:12 AM

My grandfather had a farm outside Kongsberg. I've been informed that the parish in which the farm was located is now part of Kongsberg. Not sure what the distance is, but if I fly to Oslo, catch a train or bus to Kongsberg, and then want to reach this parish within Kongsberg, is that a bus trip, taxi trip, or some other way to get there? I'm assuming if I take this trip, I'd probably book in some place in Kongsberg. The parish was, I hear, called Sandsvaer. I know my father's birth is recorded in a church there, information I got from a non-relative to stopped by and looked it up.

3 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • laundry service

by iceydragon33 Online Now Apr 24, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Hi I am travelling with family of 2 kids for 3 weeks all over Norway. I heard hotels charge very expensive laundry service. Where can I find cheap laundry service at kongsberg and horten?

3 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Where To Stay

by WhiteMughal Online Now Oct 22, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Various sites online list different options for booking a room around Kongsberg. The only real hits Ive made are on 4 hotels. But Norway tourist info and other Norway-related places speak of Guest Houses, Cottages, Apartments, and other options. Yet when I tried booking sites, they kept finding zero rooms available. Which makes me think maybe I'm just not using the right method of attack. I suppose traditional hotel bookings are a mere matter of online travel services. But how are the other options found?

14 Answers Feb 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM

by Herkulus Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 2:53 AM

It`s possiblr too buy one ticket for the show too 20 Aug ( Christian Kjeller ) If i looking on songklick is only twice gigs ?? at Robert Gordon

1 Answer Aug 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM
    • visiting Kongsberg

by Corgijan Online Now Jul 30, 2009 at 5:34 AM

I may have the opportunity to visit Kongsberg in the next year and I would like to learn as much about the area and culture as possible. Where to go, what to see, what to do. I have never been to Norway. When I travel I like to be as polite as possible, as a visitor in someone else's home. Any thing I should know before going? I am really very excited about it.
      Thank you for your time.

1 Answer Aug 8, 2009 at 9:52 AM
    • laundromat

by devries992002 Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Does anybody know if there are any laundromats in Kongsberg?

2 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 5:47 AM
    • Accommodation in Kongsberg

by Moggama Online Now Feb 10, 2008 at 1:33 PM

My wife and i are travelling to Norway from Ireland next month and have some questions.
      We want to ski in Kongsberg. Will the ski be good in Mid march?
      What is the best way to travel from Sandefjord torp airport to Kongsberg?
      And, finally, apart from the hotels, is there bed and breakfast or self catering options for a weeks stay.
      Thank you

2 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 2:30 PM
    • Bed and Breakfast in Kongsberg

by titabell Online Now May 20, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Does anyone know a good Bed and Breakfast in Kongsberg?

4 Answers Aug 28, 2007 at 1:27 PM