Komodo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Solo travel during Christmas - New Year period

Bali Nov 7, 2016 at 4:47 AM

I've (25, Male) been thinking of doing a quick solo trip to Bali at the end of this year. Basically would want to fly out of here (Melbourne) on the...— 02/01/2017...back in time for work/the new year

I think I'm opting more for a relaxing period as I've been in Melbourne during this holiday period my whole life, being from Melbourne you can imagine the partying that would've been done.

Ideally in my head it's...soak up the Sun all day every day I would be there, get to know Bali a bit more. Then night time I guess would speak for itself

This would be me traveling solo for the first time
      -Is this an okay time to fly out?
      -Anyone here thinking of doing the same?
      -Is it possible to choose activities to do whilst I'm there, and not necessarily have to pre-plan/organise them here?
      -Anything you guys would suggest/advise/advise against?
      -Anything you may think I need to know, I'm all ears

Thanks guys,

more
    • michelpm's Profile Photo

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship

by michelpm Online Now Jun 22, 2015 at 6:36 PM

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship we would like to know how we can disembark and get a Ranger to make a tour w/o beaches. We live in the Philippines and diving is enough here!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2015 at 4:30 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BALI TO KOMODO ISLAND FERRY OR FLY

by poepat Online Now May 31, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Hi all,,,, 2016 S E Asia travels well underway now...
      We would like to visit Komodo National Park and are planning to travel there from Bali.
      Can anyone advise on routes and costings for either flying to Flores from Bali or catching a ferry...
      We have about 8 - 10 days days spare to fit this trip in..
      Any help and general advice would be greatly appreciated..
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

2 Answers May 31, 2015 at 2:22 PM
    • Cruise ship excursion to Komodo

by nzbased Online Now Jan 4, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Can anyone confirm that you can disembark your ship at Komodo, pay $US25 park entrance fee, and then ask a Park Guide to take you on the tour for a fee? We are trying to avoid the extremely expensive ship's tour

6 Answers Jan 7, 2015 at 3:14 AM
    • Komodo in August

by Sanczia Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM

how is the weather in August at Komodo. We want to arrange a day tour to Komodo, I know that from Labuan Bajo to Komodo there is about 3 hours way by boat, and our child suffer from seasickness. It will be big problem for her? Maybe from Labuan Bajo depart some small light aircrafts to National Park Komodo? Please for advices?

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM
    • komodo dragons

by ianeddie Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM

i would like to visit komodo
      i am currently living in Bangkok
      i am not interested in the diving, just want to see the dragons, could you give any advice as to the visa's. flites required, tour opperaters, any info would be great....

thanks Ianeddie

7 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    • travel

by ianeddie Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM

hi, I would like to go and visit Komodo island to see the dragons
      I am currently living in Bangkok,,,,, where do i start, airlines,visa's,tourguide, cost etc.

thank you

Ian

3 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM
    • Tours from Bali to Komodo, Rinca and Flores

by Denisandkerrie Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

My wife and I would like to visit these isands and wondered if anyone could recommend a reliable operator in Bali.

8 Answers May 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • myraboow's Profile Photo

Komodo 10 day tour US$975 per/ person in July. Anyone what to join me?

by myraboow Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Hi, I'm really interested in doing this tour that visits Komodo Island, Flores (including the cave where the miniature skeletons were found), the mirror cave, Kelimutu lakes, hot springs, blue stone beach and a number of other cultural and scenic sights. The price includes all meals, accommodation and flights from/to bali. The tours are private though, and the price goes up significantly for one person on their own so I was wondering if there was anyone planning on being in Indo in July who'd like to join me? I fly in June 29th and Fly out July 20th so it would have to be between those dates. It looks like pretty good value and it'd be hassle free!
      For the tour details see the website;
      komodoflores.com/tour_23_Go-...
      As for my details; I'm a 23 year old Australian girl. I'm postgrad studying History. I've spent a year living in the UK and 2 years backpacking Europe, the middle east, SE Asia, USA and central America 2006-2008. I'm looking for a fairly chilled holiday after a rough semester. Unfortunately, English is my only language. I'm not a huge partier but I don't mind it occasionally. I'm not a smoker. Other than that all I can think to tell you is I'm pretty friendly. If you're interested I can give you my email/facebook details etc.

6 Answers Jun 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM
    • jamesmartin's Profile Photo

How do I get to Komodo??

by jamesmartin Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 2:42 AM

Hello, Finally, this is the year I give up working and go traveling!!! I will be in/around Bali by January, and am desperate to see visit Komodo. I have seen many companies advertising cruises there, but it is VERY expensive. I'm on a typical traveling budget, so can anybody tell me the cheapest ways of getting to Komodo and back from either Bali or Lombok? Thanks in advance James

5 Answers Jun 18, 2003 at 1:39 AM