Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pigpigpigy's Profile Photo

Ask about transport

Brussels Aug 20, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Hello everyone here,

I got a problem here and i really need your help .

I will arrive in Brussels airport 23:00 after 1st of Sep, even though I read through Brussels metro, I still feel confused.

So, is it possible I can purchase a ticket valid for 72hours on line either can I buy in the auto machine on the airport or.. what else option I have?

The website really made it complicated with that two kinds of card, so should I get one or not????

Thanks for helping me and I do appreciate your words.

more
    • Weekend Trip: From Paris to Belgium - Brussels-Ghent-Bruges-Antwerp

Brussels Aug 17, 2016 at 5:32 AM

Need help on planning my itinerary :

Travelers : 2 - My wife and myself

Departing from Paris : 19th August ( Friday evening post 6 pm )

Arrival back to Paris : 22nd August ( Monday morning by 7 am )

Budget : 700 Euros for two.

Reason for traveling : Nearest destination to Paris. Wanted to visit Germany , but i felt i would lose out time on commuting between cities. Each country is different and famous for one or the other reason. Would definitely like to purchase chocolates from Belgium and have beer. I had an opportunity to visit Paris just for a month. Hence, covering Paris city on weekdays post work and planning to visit nearby countries over the weekend.

Other inputs : Haven't booked anything yet. Willing to travel by bus , train. Had visited Switzerland last weekend for 3 days. Looking for a similar weekend getaway.

- Is it feasible to cover Brussels-Ghent-Bruges-Antwerp in 2 days ? If so , how shall i plan my itinerary. How should i be booking my travel tickets ? Which places to visit ( considering time duration required to commute between these 4 cities ). Is it possible to cover all 4 ? Or should i choose 2 or 3 among these.

- Are there any Belgium passes ? Like the way it is present in Switzerland. I had purchased a TELL pass in Lucerne that got me covered for 3 days without having to pay for anything else.

- I have already made arrangements to visit Amsterdam on 27th August weekend. So that part is covered. If Brussels-Ghent-Bruges-Antwerp isn't feasible , please suggest any other better places to visit. How about Luxembourg? Or Rotterdam ? Or Cologne/ Bon ?

more