VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Kochi Travel Answers

change location
songlines's Profile Photo

Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by songlines Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction please. I am looking for a Seaside Bed and Breakfast place in or near the town of Cochin in Kerala where I plan to be over the newyear period.
Many thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by laney6 Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 8:37 AM

hi, i was in cochin in march .i stayed at the chiramel residency and would highly recommend it.its quite central and the family are so freindly.they are always busy so i suggest that you email them straight away.
    chiramel@rediff.com
    enjoy cochin, its a lovely place.laney.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by satishraj Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM

hi,
    i am also, looking for the same, but i found some resorts in trivandrum,i am planning to go on 7th march. basically i am from andhra! may be i will e-mail u , if i know more, my e-mail is swarnasatish@yahoo.com

cheers,
    satish.

• songlines's Profile Photo

Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by songlines Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for your reply. I actually stayed at the Bharat Hotel which is in the heart of Cochin. I should have had a tip about that by now but have been extremely busy. So I'll tell you a bit here. I was very pleased with my accommodation, the owners were very friendly and helpful. Their website is
    www.hotelskerala.com/bth/fecilities.htm and www.bharathotel.com
    They have a restaurant inside the hotel with lovely food. Everything was good about this place, including the price and service.
    It is located at the Gandhi Square,D.H.road.
    Their email is: bthelm@vsnl.com
    I wish you a lovely visit to a great city! If you need more info please contact me.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines