Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• meeson's Profile Photo

what to do

Xanten Oct 22, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Hi vt'ers
      I'm off to Xanten next March for a Saturday night music night. I am only going to stay 2 nights then go to Dusseldorf.
      Is there anything worth seeing in Xanten please.
      cheers guys and girls

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• Reeperbahn

Hamburg Oct 8, 2016 at 7:35 AM

Will the Reeperbahn be busy between 19-22nd December since it is near Christmas or will it still be quiet because it is weekdays

• WrenUSA's Profile Photo

Short Vacation Koblentz and Rhine area

by WrenUSA Online Now Feb 24, 2005 at 11:40 PM

I am taking my 13 year old on a European vacation in late May into early June. We plan to travel to Amsterdan from Atlanta Georgia USA, spend a few days there and then travel by train from Amsterdam to Koblentz. We would like to stay in the Koblentz area for 3 or 4 days. I am interested in any suggestions for things to see and do. We definately want to take a boat trip on the Rhine, possibly the castle or Nastalgia tour offered by K-D boat lines, and possibly also take a trip on the Mosselle. I prefer not to rent a car. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or comments relating to public transportation, hotels, or guest houses in the area or any tips about the area that would make it easier for us. I would also be interested in hiring a guide to take us around for 1 to 2 days. I would love to show Ian the perfect side of this area of Germany before we return by train to Amsterdan and fly home. I was in this awesome town and Rhine/Moselle area in 2002 and want so much to share it with him.. I would greatly appreciate any answers...
      Thank you

4 Answers Feb 25, 2005 at 10:20 AM
    • Any reason to see Koblentz?

by insectbug Online Now Sep 13, 2003 at 3:51 PM

Apparently some long lost realtives lived near Koblentz, Germany. I don't know anything about this city; can someone tell me about this region and, specifically, about the city itself? Is it famous for anything? Any historical significance. Thank you!

6 Answers Feb 4, 2004 at 1:04 PM