Ko Tarutao

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• marcus_gsh's Profile Photo

Camping at either Koh Adang or Koh Rawi

by marcus_gsh Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM

I wish to do camping but i need more recommendations from members. If not mistake, both Ko Adang and Rawi allow foreign tourist to do camping. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If Ko Adang, there are ranger office, outdoor bath facility and small restaurant. Tourist can choose to rent tent or bring our own tent. True?

If Ko Rawi, there is no facility and no tent for rent. True?

Between these 2 islands, which island has nicer beach to camp?

Do I need to acknowledge any office to get approval to do overnight camping?

5 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 3:50 AM
    • Should we book accomodation in advance?

by hjc712 Online Now Jan 12, 2008 at 2:53 AM

My friend and i are travelling to Ko Tarutao NP in early Feb. We know this is high tourist season all across Thailand, and were wondering if there was any need to book in advance. Given the fact that not a lot of people go to Ko Tarutao, I would think it'd be alright to just go there first and then find accomodation. Any suggestions?

Also, we were planning on staying in Ko Tarutao for 1 week--do you think this is too long? if after 3-4 days we get bored, should we not have any problems finding accomodation in nearby Ko Lipe/Ko Adang/or Ko Bulon Leh without reservations?

Many thanks!

1 Answer Jan 12, 2008 at 3:57 PM
    • tiggertarit's Profile Photo

Where to stay on Koh Tarutao and more...

by tiggertarit Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 9:37 AM

Hi, I am planning on going to Koh Tarutao in mid November for a few days, and wanted to ask someone who has been there recently: 1. Where is the best (cheap) place to stay? (I found this website but not sure which one to book): 2. How long will it take us to get from Koh Tarutao to Bangkok (to catch our plane back to England) Thanks lots for your help! T.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2004 at 2:42 AM