VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Ko Phi Phi Le

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stay in another place

Krabi Feb 5, 2017 at 4:12 AM

hi i am visiting krabi in november and would like to stay a couple of nights somewhere else besides phi phi any sugestions as have to travel back to krabi so not too far

more
    • Camping

by S3o1N1 Online Now May 3, 2006 at 11:34 AM

Im planning on going to thailand towards the end of november and aside from staying in hotels or bungalos i would love to camp. Are there areas that allow camping and is it safe? Around how much does it cost to camp if that is an option? I understand that it's a protected island but are there any designated areas for tourists to camp? Any info would be very helpful! Thanks much =)

Max B

3 Answers May 5, 2006 at 6:39 AM
    • Is it possible to stay on ko phi phi ?

by kehkeh Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 8:13 PM

hello , I have never been to Thailand, so please bear with me!

I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me if it is possible to get accomadation on ko phi phi.
      I am looking for resonable accomadation, something like a guest house, or hostel or cheap hotel.
      I think the pictures of this place are beautiful, but I understand things have changed with the distruction of the tsumnami.
      Also i would like to ask how far is james bond island? and ko pannyi?
      Is it possible to visit if i am based in phi phi?
      Thankyou
      kehkeh.

4 Answers Apr 9, 2005 at 7:32 AM