Ko Phayam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best area to stay?

Ko Samui Yesterday

We will be there from Feb. 18 - Feb. 28. Online, I have read that there are a number of beaches, areas, etc. We'd like to be on a nice beach, staying at a 5 star hotel, which seem to start about US$200/night. Since we do not intend to have a car, location and convenience to restaurants, shopping, etc. is important. We want to avoid tacky areas. Online, the comments from one person say that beach #1 is the best, then the next person commenting says it is terrible, and so on. How do we figure out the best place to stay?

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• semicolon's Profile Photo

Jellyfish in Koh Phayam

by semicolon Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 10:01 AM

I found some article stating that there are a lot of jellyfish in Koh Payam, making it (almost?) impossible to swim. Do you have any experience in this?

Also it said somewhere that the area around Ranong is the rainiest in Thailand, any idea what its like there this Dec-Jan?

1 Answer Dec 15, 2007 at 11:56 AM
    • namhsan's Profile Photo

Guesthouse Ko Phayam / Ko Chang

by namhsan Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 12:04 AM

Hello Can anybody tell me if the island Ko Phayam or Ko Chang (close to Ranong) is nicer to visit and also if you have a recommendation for a guesthouse? Thanks. BĂ©atrice

2 Answers Nov 2, 2006 at 11:09 PM