Ko Ngai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best area to stay?

Ko Samui Yesterday

We will be there from Feb. 18 - Feb. 28. Online, I have read that there are a number of beaches, areas, etc. We'd like to be on a nice beach, staying at a 5 star hotel, which seem to start about US$200/night. Since we do not intend to have a car, location and convenience to restaurants, shopping, etc. is important. We want to avoid tacky areas. Online, the comments from one person say that beach #1 is the best, then the next person commenting says it is terrible, and so on. How do we figure out the best place to stay?

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• listenandlearn's Profile Photo

Bangkok Sep 30, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Hello, we just posted an enquiry on VT, as we are in search for two and a half month apartment/condominium "STUDIO TYPE" with small kitchenette, something to do simple cooking.
      we will need the apt. or condominium from December 25, 2016 until about last week of February 2016. We will be taking intensive Thai Classes at Wat Pho.

Thank you and hope someone out there can give us great lead how to find economical yet decent place to rent.

Thank You!!

• Are there more backpackers in Sukhumvit area or Khao san? Any bar crawls Bangkok?

Bangkok Oct 13, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Hi guys,

I've booked a flight to Bangkok mid Jan 2017 to start a 3 month long trip to SE Asia visiting Thailand, Cambodia and Laos.

It's my first time backpacking and I am travelling alone. I have been searching the internet for Facebook groups and forums where I can meet other backpackers to chat with before I leave. What is the best way to meet other backpackers in Bangkok? I can't really afford a planned tour with the big companies and would prefer my freedom. What are the best bars / hostels to meet other backpackers in Bangkok who are solo? Are there more backpackers in Sukhumvit area or Khao san? Is there any bar crawls I go on to get chatting to people? I've came across a website which offers inductions in Bangkok but to meet people on the go..

Thank in advance for any help :-))

• melly1234's Profile Photo

I urgently need a jewellers in Bangkok that can cut my ring off as my finger is swollen

Bangkok Oct 20, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Has anyone got any suggestions please on where I should go? Thanks

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• Transport from Hat Yai to Koh Ngai via Trang and Pak Meng Pier

by kingstonhocs2004 Online Now Jan 1, 2004 at 9:37 PM

Hi people, I'm planning a trip to Koh Ngai sometime in early February 2004. I will be travelling to Hat Yai and hope to get to Trang and then proceed to Pak Meng Pier from which then i will hope to get a boat to Koh Ngai. I need details on how to get from: 1) Hat Yai to Trang 2) Trang to Pak Meng Pier 3) Pak Meng Pier to Koh Ngai Details on where to get the transport,what kinds of transport are there, how much and departure time. Any information on budget accomadation on Koh Ngai would be extremely helpful as well. Thanks for all your help in advance people!!!Can't wait to hit the road... Cheers, Kingston

• hundini9's Profile Photo

Ko Ngai

by hundini9 Online Now Dec 8, 2003 at 5:25 PM

This island was mentioned to me on Thailand Forum. I can't find much information, but am interested in learning more. I dare say nightlife is limited? How does it compare to Phi Phi for example? Cheers

5 Answers Dec 8, 2003 at 7:06 PM