Ko Lek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Weather, activities

Ko Lipe Aug 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM

Hello, i'm going with A friend to Koh lipe in september (7▶️20), Do you know any good hotel in Koh Lipe?the Castaway looks nice. I read that September was not a very good time to travel, but you know if it rains all day? And september is in low season so all the businesses are closed? they are other things to do exept diving and stay on the beach? can we discover the islands around?
      Thanks to your answers

more
    • Night club in phuket

Phuket Aug 5, 2016 at 8:47 AM

Any recommend night club in phuket ???
      Thanks 

more
    • transport from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng

Ko Samui Jul 28, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Dear All
      could you please tell me how much cost a taxi from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng. Is there another option like songthaew, minivan. We are 2 People.
      thanks
      Lenn

more
    • mictm3's Profile Photo

Best Resort to stay at

Ko Samui Aug 21, 2016 at 4:04 AM

Hi All, My GF and i are planning a week long trip to Koh Samui in December and were seeking accommodation recommendations. We have a short list based on our budget but would like to consider all of the best recommended options! Cheers Liam

Budget: 500pp $1000 AUD for 7 nights Travel dates: 5th - 12th December

more
    • Cost of Car Hire

Krabi Aug 6, 2016 at 3:23 AM

I, my husband and 75 years old my mum will travel to Krabi (Aonang) end of this month. Due to my mum's age, we plan to take a cab to and from airport, and also need a round trip car transfer from Aonang to Krabi town on the next day.

Understand from website that they charge B$600 for 1 airport transfer and B$500/car for Aonang-krabi town. Can anyone suggest a reliable driver who can offer a better price? Add up S$600x2 + B$500x2 will be more expensive than my accommodation expense :-(

Many tks,

more
    • To Penang from anywhere south Thailand

Ko Lanta Yai Jul 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM

We are currently in rewai southern Phuket from here we are going to phi phi we've been travelling for a month and taken a good few days break here at my aunty and uncles house in Phuket So phi phi is the next stop then meeting my boyfriend in Penang 10 days later just wondering between phi phi and Penang what is the best route if you have 10 days cheapest is best. Thanks is advance.

more