Ko Chang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• Good cheap hotels

Ban Ao Nang Sep 23, 2016 at 6:51 AM

Any good hotels dec 28th to 5th jan

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• animac's Profile Photo

Suggestions for good massages in Ko Chang

by animac Online Now Nov 20, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Hi, visiting Ko Chang Thailand, specifically Lonely Beach and Kai Bai Beach, can anyone help with some good massage places or reasonably priced spas in these two areas if possible, or in other places on the island. Also which is the most interesting shopping area for women's clothes, jewellery and unusual household items? Thanks

2 Answers Nov 20, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • Treehouse Lodge Ko Chang

by stillamistry Online Now Nov 8, 2005 at 5:42 PM

I heard about a place called Tree House Lodge in Ko Chang from a friend who visited Thailand 3 years ago. They have no web site, but it is listed in Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches. Though, in a Google search I read something that suggested it was moving. Anyone know the most current situation? Is this going to be a pot-smoking, Bob Marley-kinda place or a relaxing no-nonsense spot for young, old, rich and poor?
      While I'm here... I'll ask everyone's opinion of the best place to do an Elephant trek - least commercial - most authentic (if there is such a thing...) :)

3 Answers Nov 24, 2005 at 7:46 AM