change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegetarian Food options & Logistics

Krabi Nov 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting krabi for the first time with my wife in December. I had a few questions regarding food and local travel.We will be staying at a hotel at tubkaek.

1) Bus, Taxi options which would be more convenient from tubakaek to ao nang/krabi town. We would also like to know if bus/taxi for return journey from ao nang to tubkaek would be available even late at night?

2) Can I hire scooter for local travel and would i need an international drivers license for the same(traveling from India)

3) Vegetarian food options in krabi town and ao nang including street food.

4) Apart from 4 island tour and railay beach any other must visit places?

Cheers!!

more
    • Package Transfer Phuket Airport +Ferry Phi Phi + Transfer to Karon

Phuket Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We will arrive at Phuket Airport at 8:10 a.m. We will need a transfer to go from the airport to Rassada Pier + ferry tickets to Phi Phi tound trip + transfer the following day from Rassada Pier to Karon.
      We have seen the prices at http://www.phuketferry.com/ but it can be risky to take them on-line in advance because if the flight is delayed.... so is it easy to find any agency at the airport to contract this package? and it can be more expensive taking everything at the airport or is better buying the tickets separately? What would you recommend us?
      Thanks.

more
    • In need of Trainers

Ko Tao Nov 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM

If anyone knows where I can buy some trainers I would love to hear where.
      Thanks

more