Kish Travel Answers

change location
osho2003's Profile Photo

kish visa valid for Tehran ?

by osho2003 Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I plan to come from Dubai to kish on next month. I will get on arrival visa from kish island.

(1) Any one know by that visa can I go to visit Tehran ?
(2) what is the type of transports ?
Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Fluffy_bunny's Profile Photo

Re: kish visa valid for Tehran ?

by Fluffy_bunny Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Most travellers to Kish do not require any visa at all. Therefore, you'd need an Iranian visa to get to Tehran

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • soaib's Profile Photo

Re: kish visa valid for Tehran ?

by soaib Online Now Jun 5, 2015 at 2:34 PM

I live in Iran(Kish Island) and I work with tourism service companies. Kish Island is a free zone and you can enter without any Iranian visa and you can stay there for 14 days, let me tell you notable point, You cannot enter Iran if you have the stamp or a visa of Israel country in your passport.
    I recommend you stay more nights because kish Island is wonderful place. Hence, It has many shopping, restaurants, museums and entertainment such as Water sports including scuba diving with instruction, glider, parasail, Jet Skiing, cable skiing, shuttle, banana, water skiing, Extremist rental boats, renting extremist boats, the glass bottom boats and the water clarity, Coral Sea floor are well visible also other entertainment including bicycling ,horseback riding, carting, buggy so dolphins show are part of the entertainments of this beautiful island.
    Anyway I can organize your flight tickets and hotel accommodation and be at your service in kish Island. Regarding the costs, as you know Iran is a cheap country and good for tourism.

Kind Regards
    Soaib Azizi
    Email: soaib.azizi@gmail.com
    Mobile Phone: 0098-938 390 8191

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines