Kirrberg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nightclubs

Hamburg Nov 21, 2016 at 6:31 AM

Coming from UK what are the best night clubs to visit (group of 6 or 7)?

more
    • Travel to Bernkastel from Trier

Trier Dec 2, 2016 at 2:01 PM

We want to travel from Trier on Saturday 10 December to Bernkastel and back to Trier. Would like to be in Bernkastel around 13.00 hrs and leave at about 19.00. We shall be visiting the Christmas Market and hope to see the Advent Calendar at 17.30. I have found a return journey using just one bus (No 333) but that only seems to give us 2 -3 hours there. Other journeys seem to involve train, coach, and bus with various changes from one mode of transport to another. Would appreciate any advice and suggestions. Thank you!

more
    • Things to do

Berlin Nov 24, 2016 at 6:53 AM

What are the most attractive and important places to see in two days?

more
    • behappy30's Profile Photo

To Playmobil park

Nürnberg Nov 27, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Next spring I would like to visit Nürnberg with my children to visit Playmobil Park.
      We'll stay in Rennweg station. How could I go to park from this place using public transportation? I would like to arrive to the park soon and come back when it closes. Is it possible using this transport?
      Appart from it, could anyone reccomend me gluten-free restaurants in the area?
      Thank you very much!!

more
    • Rental transportation

Munich Nov 16, 2016 at 3:58 AM

I will be leading a group of 12 Japanese to Munich, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg, Zillertal, and Viellach for about ten days in September, 2017. The largest rental vehicles I have found are 9-passenger vans. Is there a larger rental van available that would accommodate our group? Thanks!

more
    • Englello's Profile Photo

Things to do?

Munich Nov 25, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Hey all i have around 3 days in Munich before moving to Innsbruck . What should is see first of alll and what kind of transportation is it better to use ? I Will be there in Mid March?
      Regards thx u

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

train xanten

Düsseldorf Nov 17, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Hi vt'ers
      I'm off to Xanten in Germany next March. what is the best airport to fly to in dusseldorf to be closest to Xanten.

thanks in advance

more
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

Die Romantische Straße in Bayern

Frankfurt Nov 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask these questions here but i would appreciate if you could answer them.
      I am planning to spend 4-5 days between Frankfurt-Munich in the beginning of February and cover the romantische strasse as well.
      1- Do you think it would be dangerous to do that tour in February as i was hoping to rent a car and drive?
      2- Where would you advice me to stop and spend the nights considering i would be stying for 5 nights?
      3- If i must buy return tickets which airport would be wise to start the tour?
      4- Any special advice that my kids would enjoy?

Thank you so much

more
    • clydevalley's Profile Photo

Help With Holiday Accomodation In Kirrberg (D-66424), Homberg

by clydevalley Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Hi there

I am going to visit my pen friend for the 3rd time, however, he stays in.... D-66424, Homberg, Kirrberg. I am going to his home town for the first time, and I'm looking for a hotel, appartment or guest house (cheaply priced) for 7 nights stay.

I have searched the internet but cannot find anything at all, and practically nothing in English. Can anyone help me here ?? I want to get booked up soon.

I can't stay with him, as he's in a country apartment riddled with spiders etc, and insects freak me out, so I have no choice but look for accomodation. My planned trip is in December 3rd-10th. He stays on the Collingstrasse, if that's of any help, and he can drive also.

Hoping someone can help me, thanks :)

Meg, Scotland.

2 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 1:31 PM