Kirovskaya Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cafe in Tula named: "Sun"

Tula Oct 19, 2016 at 5:27 AM

Have you heard of this place in Tula? Food & drinks?

Thanks, if you know address, please post!

• GyuriFT's Profile Photo

Cheapest possible visa support for U.S. citizens?

Russia Sep 27, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Looking for the lowest-bottom price.

- Earlier "Express To Russia" was good with $18.

- Today ordered one from iVisa for $15.59 or 1000 Rub

There is one from which is 900 Rub, but they have silly limitation (7 days) which should not apply to U.S. citizens, so I rather paid 100 Rub more.

Anyone has a cheaper idea? Need for my wife + kids.

Not very urgent, but within a week or so will apply.

• DBS ferry Japan to russia.

Vladivostok Oct 1, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi Im planning to take a trip to russia on the ferry from Japan but I have a prettt heavy concern. Im lgbt and will be entering through vladivotok. Im wonderinf what immigration is like there and if Ill be able to get by with out issues or if theres some new fangled body scanner waiting for me at the port.

Mead - any experience?

Vladimirskaya Oblast' Sep 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Is being sold here and as far as I did see, ONLY here in Russia.
      The strength seem to be below expectation, the price is above expectation - and it seems. they add things to mead which do not belong there.

Just bought 1l for 150 R or slightly under $3. After many tries so far the best was one for ca. 10 Sfr in Z├╝rich at X'mas market (and it's stronger than Suzdalian). The strongest ever is sold in Ukraine, it's 40-proof, but I suspect from the taste it is not real.

Any comments, experiences, where and what to buy locally?

All border crossings between Russia and Belarus closed to third-country citizens?

Russia Oct 15, 2016 at 6:19 PM

It sounds like a complete nonsense - but it seem to be the case.

I am unsure, what is the situation in the reality.
      I was able to cross the border near Smolensk (I did not know about these news and simply crossed the border on a secondary road through villages). At this moment my car is near Moscow, in the garden of our friends.
      I am in the States, going back end of October.

I did not experience any issues leaving Russia.

The news are confusing. On one hand they say that the new problem affects EU citizens only (I used American passport). On the other hand some sources mention all third-country citizens.

I do not know the truth. Only that so far no one did care less about me crossing into Russia "illegally".

• JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

New Years Eve ball or restaurant

Saint Petersburg Sep 23, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Hoping for some advice on where to go for New Years Eve in Saint Petersburg...

I realise that this is a very important time for Russian families to spend time with each other. However, for guests to the country, what would you suggest would be the most interesting thing to do / place to visit to get a taste of NYE festivities?

I know a lot of people will wander along Nevsky Prospect to gather in Palace Square. Not particularly into drunken crowds, so would rather consider something like:

1. A quieter place but still good views to see the fireworks... Perhaps Strelka?
      2. The best restaurant that will offer excellent food with festive / cultural entertainment... perhaps L'Europe or Bellevue Brasserie?
      3. A NYE ball or other cultural occasion, such as the Tsar's Ball at Catherine Palace, but perhaps not quite so prohibitively expensive!

Thank you for any advice!

• JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Peterhof and Catherine's Palace

Saint Petersburg Oct 5, 2016 at 1:01 AM

Would love to visit both Peterhof and Catherine's Palace in December. I realize winter is not ideal, especially for Peterhof, but would still like to go.
      To save time, is reserving a tour a more time-effective way of doing it compared to using public transport? Is it possible to request a tour, visiting Catherine's Palace early in the morning and visiting Peterhof later in the day before returning to St Petersburg?
      Which is the best tour company to go with?

• farmboy30539's Profile Photo

Sanchursk Russia!

Sanchursk Mar 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM

What is closest airport in these area? Hotels?

3 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    • allenzag's Profile Photo

How to get to Kirov from NY?

Kirov Jul 4, 2009 at 6:00 AM

A friend of mine will be traveling to Kirov soon and wants to know how he can get there. I understand there's no airport in Kirov?

Where would he have to fly to? Then maybe take the train?

I appreciate any information.
      Thank you

2 Answers Jul 4, 2009 at 1:37 PM
    • Is this a scam?

Yaransk Nov 22, 2006 at 6:09 PM

I've been in contact with a girl for about a month. And recently she said that she wants to come to Australia to meet me. She told me that she looked into what she would need to come over here and said that with a Visa, passport and airline ticket it would costUS904 and asked me to send her the money. Today I got an email from her saying that she can borrowUS300, but needs the rest of the money.
      I want to believe that she's a genuine girl, but part of me is skeptical. I need to find out if she's being honest.

22 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 2:45 AM
    • how much

Yaransk Nov 16, 2006 at 5:42 PM

high any one out there can tell me how much does it cost to get papers ready and visa ready, to go to the USA, i have a freind there and she dont know how much , and tell me the prosiger to get here here if posiable, she says that it cost alot i need to know how much her paper work cost, thank you

2 Answers Nov 17, 2006 at 11:12 AM
    • thegivingguy

Yaransk Oct 6, 2006 at 3:41 PM

Are there photos of yaransk? And may I see them...

3 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 5:38 AM
    • thegivingguy

Yaransk Oct 6, 2006 at 3:24 PM

How far is yaransk from moscow and how do I travel?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 5:53 AM
    • hello and important question

Kazan' Dec 28, 2005 at 8:30 PM

we need to be in kazan on the 17/1/2006/

we would like you to help us find a normal hotel there for 1 night on breakfast, the range of prices up to 65, can someone help us? and not a bad hotel, a normal one!! for 2 couples/ we saw that many hotel don't have e-mail, so can someone help us find out the prices there?

e-mail :

3 Answers Dec 30, 2005 at 12:51 AM
    • online gift shop near kirov

Kirov Aug 25, 2005 at 1:59 AM

i want to know whether there are some online gift shops near kirov. i'm from indonesia and i want to send gift to my friend in kirov. i think that if i buy online from stores near kirov, then i can reduce the shipping cost.

• goodtimebuck's Profile Photo

Scammer or not?

Kazan' Jun 28, 2005 at 10:46 PM

I have been writing to this girl in Kazan for about three months now! I feel it is time to take it to the next level. Here within lies the peril! I know that the average Russian doesn't make a killer living & I would like to bring the lady to the USA for a visit!! How can I be assured she isn't another scammer! I checked the blacklist & haven't found her name but that doesn't mean she isn't one!! She list her name as Olga Kuznetosva from Kazan! If anyone knows or hears of her being a scammer please let me know before it is too late!

7 Answers Aug 7, 2005 at 9:16 AM
    • danger!

Kazan' Jan 16, 2005 at 7:52 PM

what are the dangers of kidnappings of travlers from the USA, and is kazan less dangerous than other parts of russia and how can I see a street map of Kazan?

16 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 10:35 PM
    • Western Women working in Karachi

Karachi Jan 3, 2005 at 11:20 PM

We're on the point of getting a contract in Karachi which will involve spending 4- 5 months working with a fairly international team of people in Karachi. Can anybody advise if there are any problems with Western women working in Karachi? I've read a fair amount about dress, etc. but is general Western business attire (i.e. long pants, blouses, etc) acceptable (we'll be working with a bank). Thanks!

3 Answers Jan 14, 2005 at 11:54 AM
    • Kennz's Profile Photo

Ok I am going to Russia

Kirov Dec 30, 2004 at 11:31 PM

Ok is it safe for Mortoring how are the roads and services , I plan to drive not fly what are the area I should avoid since I will be driving how are the roads and how safe and reliable would the alternative to driving be such as a Bus or ? other transportation no flying there not for me if driving how afe relitive can you I would Like to go for a drive through an advice and can you carry fire arms a 38 special or a Tazer or mace or other chemical defences I plan on going this next summer how about the black sea and sturgeon fishing /or locations to where I could find a good fiching hole ? what kind of car should I rent Volvo?a car to rent what is the expected cost of renting a car and hotels and motels

• Where to go, what to do?

Kazan' Nov 30, 2004 at 5:09 PM

What cultural places should be visited?

1 Answer Nov 30, 2004 at 11:57 PM
    • atheofovos's Profile Photo

where i can to found informations for kirov????????????

Kirov Sep 13, 2004 at 1:34 AM

hi to everyone of this forum. i am from Greece and i would like to be to Kirov at December of this year , i stared to looking for informations ( flights, trains, hotels etc,etc.) from May and i didnt find nothing correct until now. All the sites and the official sites of airport of Vyatka and the Moscow airport writes wrong things. I send e-mails with questions butt nobody give an unswer yet. CAN SOMEBODY OF THIS FORUM TELL ME SOMETHING TO HELP ME do you know a serius travel agency i will stay there for a month for business and for turist

5 Answers Sep 21, 2004 at 1:04 AM
    • salamoni's Profile Photo

Yaransk city

Yaransk Oct 5, 2003 at 1:02 PM

Request information about Yaransk city , how far from Moscow city and how can i get there from Moscow and the hotel services

1 Answer May 7, 2005 at 9:47 AM
    • suvaa003's Profile Photo

Kazan' Mar 19, 2003 at 9:06 AM

Hi all We have decided to go to kazan in 2 weeks time. who knows a hotel, or a website where i can find hotels. I hope some out there can help me Thank marga

1 Answer Mar 20, 2003 at 5:13 AM