VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Kirov

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• allenzag's Profile Photo

How to get to Kirov from NY?

by allenzag Online Now Jul 4, 2009 at 6:00 AM

Hello

A friend of mine will be traveling to Kirov soon and wants to know how he can get there. I understand there's no airport in Kirov?

Where would he have to fly to? Then maybe take the train?

I appreciate any information.
      Thank you
      Allen

2 Answers Jul 4, 2009 at 1:37 PM
    • online gift shop near kirov

by elzy Online Now Aug 25, 2005 at 1:59 AM

hello,
      i want to know whether there are some online gift shops near kirov. i'm from indonesia and i want to send gift to my friend in kirov. i think that if i buy online from stores near kirov, then i can reduce the shipping cost.

thanks

• Kennz's Profile Photo

Ok I am going to Russia

by Kennz Online Now Dec 30, 2004 at 11:31 PM

Ok is it safe for Mortoring how are the roads and services , I plan to drive not fly what are the area I should avoid since I will be driving how are the roads and how safe and reliable would the alternative to driving be such as a Bus or ? other transportation no flying there not for me if driving how afe relitive can you I would Like to go for a drive through an advice and can you carry fire arms a 38 special or a Tazer or mace or other chemical defences I plan on going this next summer how about the black sea and sturgeon fishing /or locations to where I could find a good fiching hole ? what kind of car should I rent Volvo?a car to rent what is the expected cost of renting a car and hotels and motels

• atheofovos's Profile Photo

where i can to found informations for kirov????????????

by atheofovos Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 1:34 AM

hi to everyone of this forum. i am from Greece and i would like to be to Kirov at December of this year , i stared to looking for informations ( flights, trains, hotels etc,etc.) from May and i didnt find nothing correct until now. All the sites and the official sites of airport of Vyatka and the Moscow airport writes wrong things. I send e-mails with questions butt nobody give an unswer yet. CAN SOMEBODY OF THIS FORUM TELL ME SOMETHING TO HELP ME do you know a serius travel agency i will stay there for a month for business and for turist

5 Answers Sep 21, 2004 at 1:04 AM