change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lift share

Reykjavík Nov 29, 2016 at 1:44 AM

Hello.

A friend and I are coming to Reykjavik 03.12.16 for 5 nights to do all the normal tourist attraction but are not a fan of going on bus tours, so was looking for people/a person to lift share with.

Obviously we will be willing split the cost.

Thank you so much

more
    • afcop21's Profile Photo

Advice on sites to visit

Iceland Dec 4, 2016 at 12:42 PM

My wife and I are getting down to site seeing while in Iceland. Arriving in Iceland on the 16th of May for 9 full days of traveling. We are looking for suggestions as we plan to travel in a camper.

more
    • Iandrei's Profile Photo

Share a rental car?

Reykjavík Nov 13, 2016 at 9:17 AM

Hello all, I'm currently in Reykjavik, in Kex Hostel, I planned to do the Ring Road, until the end of novemver, but my wallet got stolen in Barcelona, along with my driving license.

Anyone here who would like to share renting a car? Or has any available space? I will have money available since Monday evening.

Thank you so much!

Ian, from Panama 

more
    • ask about iceland

Iceland Dec 3, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Hi Everyone

my name is mouhssin I live in Morocco, and I love the staten 'Island' and I want you to explain to me how to login to it and what are the requirements to live there thanks

more
    • Driving in March

Iceland Nov 12, 2016 at 5:41 PM

We're planning a 4 day visit to see South Iceland in end March. May I know if there are any F roads for visiting Þingvellir National Park, Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geyser geothermal field, Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrhólaey Arch, Kirkjubæjarklaustu, Svínafellsjökull Glacier in Skaftafell Park, Jökulsárlón? We'll rent a 7 seater and I'm not sure if there's a 4x4 for that. How do we tell if it's a F road? We plan to stick to the main roads as much as we can.

Also, any advice on rest stops as we plan to drive from KEF to Vik where our hotel is after landing at 2pm and to arrive before it gets dark. Sun sets after 8pm so we should have plenty of time since Goggle map indicated a 3hr journey, though we are prepared to give it another 1-2hrs for winter driving. Would like to know some stops from airport up to Jökulsárlón where we can stop in case needs to wait out bad weather.

Thank you :-)

more

Near Kirkjubæjarklaustur

• Southern Ring Road waterfalls

by recondit Online Now Feb 9, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Hi there,
      Driving eastwards along the Southern Ring Road I found three waterfalls with apparent no name between Kirkjubæjarklaustur and Foss á Síðu. Two of them are very similar but not the same one, they are also of the Foss á Síðu type. Does anybody know the names of these falls if they have one? Shoukd like to add the pics but I don't know how to do it (if possible).
      Thanks.

8 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 2:32 PM
    • Fishing Tour Guide

by lbcpk Online Now Aug 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Hello -- we will be visiting the area and we are looking for someone to take us fihing for a few hours on either the afternoon of August 15th or the morning of August 16th. Is there anyone in the area who does this kind of tour?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 7:06 PM