change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SKhomiakov's Profile Photo

From Colombo to Tangalle 4-16 October

Sri Lanka Aug 23, 2016 at 11:23 PM

We (57 and 44) are looking for travel companions on a taxi/minibus transfer from Colombo airport to Tangalle 4 October 2016 at 10-12 a.m. Who goes to the south and/or the east coast is welcome to join!
      The same on the return to the airport on October 16 at 8 am. Will anybody join us?

more
    • Bus from Trincomalee to arugam bay

Sri Lanka Aug 15, 2016 at 4:44 AM

I understand that in order to get to arugam bay from here we need bus to baticaloa and from there bus to putuvill, anyone knows where I can find what times are the bus? Both of the rides, thanx

more
    • From Colombo to Habarana

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Hi,
      I need some advice please.
      I will be arriving in Colombo International Airport at 7 am. I would like to get to Habarana. I understand that from the airport to Habarana is about 5.5 h by taxi? Is there any interesting places to stop on the way as I think I will struggle with 5,5 h taxi drive following 14 h flight :-). Also can I get a taxi from he airport to Habarana and how much is it please?
      Thank you,
      M

more
    • Send money to UK. Possible?

Sri Lanka Aug 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Can one send money to UK from Sri Lanka freely, using agents such as Western Union?

more
    • Rolling Tobacco

Sri Lanka Aug 10, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Is rolling tobacco and paper available in Sri Lanka, and if yes, where?

more
    • Need suggestion in planning my Itenary

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 11:45 AM

We are a family of 4 (sister, mom, wife and myself), visiting Sri Lanka but we have only 4 days in total
      Arriving on 1st early morning at Colombo and departure from Colombo on 4th Late night.
      Dont want to spend more time in Colombo, our plan was day 1 Galle, day 2 Nuevera Elawiya, Day 3 Sigiriya, Day 4 come back to COlombo spend time in city and take flight back home.\

Just realized its a little hectic, what to give up on Sigiriya or Galle? and can add Kandy instead of whatever we quit

please suggest.

more
    • Sri Lanka Itinerary

Sri Lanka Aug 23, 2016 at 6:47 AM

Hi ,

We are a group of 5 adults and 3 kids travelling to Sri Lanka from the 18th of December to the 2nd of January.

At the moment our itinerary is :

• Negombo
      • Galles
      • Mirissa
      • Yala national park
      • Ella
      • Syguiria
      • Colombo

Does this sound right ? I am getting mixed feedback as some people recommend doing it this other way around as nicer to finish with the beach stuff before coming back ?

Any advice or recommendations on itinerary ?

Many thanks ,
      E

more
    • First time here

Sri Lanka Aug 16, 2016 at 12:09 PM

Hi it's the first time to Sri Lanka we are stopping in Trincomalee, how much cash money should we take??

more
    • Airport in Colombo

Sri Lanka Aug 14, 2016 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      I need some advice please. As my return flight from Colombo to the UK is very early in the morning I am thinking to stay the last night in the hotel near the airport. Any suggestions please. I am assuming there is only one international airport in Colombo?
      Thank you,
      M

more
    • Tampons in Trincomalee,need girls help

Sri Lanka Aug 12, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Hi , my girlfriend need some tampons and apparently they sell those anywhere in Sri Lanka, we checked all shops and pharmacy, if any one here and can help contact please. Chenuzana@gmail.com

more
    • Initerery-New Year

Sri Lanka Aug 6, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Hi,
      We have almost completed our December Itinerary to Sri Lanka. We will travel the following direction: Colombo, Habarana, Kandy, Unawatuna and Colombo. I still need to fill in two nights over the New Year period. Can someone please suggest a nice place (beach?) to stop over for the New Year (30.12, 31.12 and 01.01) between Unawatuna and Colombo?
      Thank you :-)

more
    • Early November

Sri Lanka Aug 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Hi,
      we plan a trip for 2 weeks early November. Family with children. May someone suggest south or east or north as we are focused on beachside holiday to enjoy sea and sun? Thank you

more
    • Visitor visa extension fees for UK passport

Sri Lanka Aug 21, 2016 at 9:09 AM

I can't find info on this. Do you know?

more