change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo

New Years Eve Hotel/Home/AirBnB viewing vantage point recommendations

Sydney Sep 28, 2016 at 9:22 PM

I'll be with 4 other American adults the week prior to and a few days after New Years in Sydney and there primarily for the New Years celebration.

We are most interested in ideas for viewing the fireworks---preferably from a balcony of a high rise hotel, condominium or home. I would be happy to spend the week outside the CBD or Sydney proper except for New Years Eve where I would not mind splurging on a prime viewing accomodation for one or two nights.

Any suggestions outside the ordinary would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Kiama by train

by Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM

HI all , I am planning to go to Kiama coming weekend by public transport ? could you let me know some places I can visit depending on the public transport ?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:42 PM
    • Holiday

by Aaron30 Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I'm going on holidays next month and am visiting your region. I want to spend 3-5 nights there.
      I'm 3 star traveller,and i always like to have some information on a destination befor i arrive.Can you please provide me with the following information? When is the best time to travel and what is the climate like?
      What are the attractions ther?
      also just any other information that might be helpful.

Mr Walsh.

3 Answers Oct 7, 2010 at 5:22 AM