Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drayman151's Profile Photo

Which district

Abu Dhabi Dec 30, 2016 at 2:14 AM

Hi
      Me and my wife are traveling to Abu Dhabi in a few days which is the best place / district to stay in we like the beach the city , bit of shopping and people watching advice most welcome thanks

more
    • BUS between Abu Dhabi and Dubai....

Abu Dhabi Jan 13, 2017 at 6:15 PM

Would anyone know if there is a bus running from Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi to Al Gubalba Bus Terminal in Dubai. We would appreciate the info. Thanks.

John.

more
    • Abu Dhabi/Dubai

United Arab Emirates Jan 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM

I am landing in Dubai next week.. Have not acquired their currency. Will have to take a taxi from Airport to my Hotel. Do the Taxi Drivers accept North American Credit cards?

more
    • travelnick's Profile Photo

Dubai NYE Fireworks

Dubai Dec 27, 2016 at 8:53 PM

I will be in Dubai for the NYE fireworks at the Burj Kalifa. Where is a good place to watch and photograph the fireworks? At what time do you have to get there to get a good spot?

more
    • Bus route in Dubai.

Dubai Jan 12, 2017 at 7:43 PM

Is there a public transportation between Ibn Battata Mall and Dubai World trade center? Our Hotel (Hotel President) is near Dubai World Trade center. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

John.

more
    • Hotel Booking Deals for New Year in Dubai

Dubai Dec 29, 2016 at 1:07 AM

I have a plan to visit Dubai this New Year celebration with my family, someone please Suggest me best hotel booking site, from where I can get the best deal.

more
    • Wrong gender on visa

Dubai Jan 3, 2017 at 10:47 AM

Hello, i got my longterm e-visa for tourist but i as i checked the details, it is Ms. instead of Mr. agency's fault,will that affect my entry to dubai? Will i get trouble with this?will the immigration question it?

Thank you

more
    • kathymof's Profile Photo

Dubai airport

Dubai Jan 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM

Hi. I have a multi hour layover at Dubai airport starting at 1 am. Will any of the restaurants be open at that time? I have checked the airport website but have not had any luck in determining what is open at odd hours. Thanks.

more

Near Khorfakkan