Khon Kaen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vehicle hire

Phuket 14 hours ago

Best place in phuket for car and motorcycle hire?

more
    • Is there anywhere to swim in Samut Songkhram?

Samut Songkhram May 7, 2016 at 1:48 AM

Hello! I'll be visiting Samut Songkhram later this week and I was wondering if there any areas locals tend to go swimming. When I've tried googling beaches in the area, all that seems to come up is the swimming monkeys attraction or information about boat cruises and the floating markets. Are there any clean, accessible swimming areas?

more
    • Study Thai massage with 2 year old

Thailand May 24, 2016 at 5:50 PM

I am planning to go to Thai land and stay for a month to study Traditional Thai massage. I will bring my 2 year old daughter with me. Do you know a good day care centre where my girl can attend while I am in school? Which school do you recommend?

Thank you!

more
    • Vehicle hire

Phuket 14 hours ago

Best place in phuket for car and motorcycle hire?

more
    • Tidak's Profile Photo

pattaya to Viharn Sien Pattaya

Pattaya May 7, 2016 at 9:55 AM

any ide from pattaya soi diana inn to Viharn Sien Pattaya by bus or by train, please advice

tq

more
    • Daisy1991's Profile Photo

How much should we tip?

Phuket 17 hours ago

I have another question also! Haha first time in Thailand! How much is a sufficient tip? For food, drinks, and pictures? I hear to get pictures with animals and lady boys you have to tip? How much? Thank you :)

more
    • is anyone interested in buying my non refundable booking for a luxury pool villa 2hrs from bkk?

Bangkok May 8, 2016 at 5:40 AM

I am selling through Roomer.com who guarantee all bookings. The Hotel is called Muthi Maya and the villa was booked for 150 gbp per night, i am selling for 90 gbp per night. The dates ar 22nd May to 24th May, The villa is 5 star luxury, comes with a private pool and includes breakfast and a welcome drink! see following link for details!

Traveling to Pak Chong? I have a nonrefundable hotel room that I can't use. I'm selling it on Roomer. Here's the link: roomertravel.com/hotels/pak-.... Help me out by sharing this with your friends!

more
    • 925 silver wholeseller

Bangkok May 25, 2016 at 8:04 AM

where can i find 925 silver manufacturer in bangkok

more
    • Places to hangout

Southern Thailand May 4, 2016 at 2:16 AM

Hi Respected Members,

I wanna know where we can hangout in the night with beautiful girls in Phuket, Pattaya & Bangkok.
      we even heard of good places on Coral Isand , Pattaya.

we really wanna enjoy at the fullest.

Please do the needful and share us the best you can.

Regards,

Tushar

more
    • Southern Thailand quiet honeymoon ifeas

Thailand May 16, 2016 at 2:40 AM

at the end of June my wife and I plan to visit southern Thailand for a week and so would like some advice on where to go.

My wife is 4 months pregnant and so were looking for somewhere easily accessible from when we arrive in Bangkok and avoiding busy backpacker tourist areas and tiring travel.

we'd like somewhere quiet to enjoy our honeymoon and relaxing too ideally on or near a beach and with a local town or village to eat out too.

Our budget is around 1000-1500 bhat per night.

I'd appreciate any advice on where to go....

more
    • what is the weather in july in thailand

Thailand May 13, 2016 at 4:02 PM

what is the weather in july in thailand

more
    • Daisy1991's Profile Photo

Weather worries

Phuket 17 hours ago

Hi me and my fiancé are travelling to Phuket from uk on 14th June for two weeks! I'm so worried about the weather all my apps say it's raining and stormy. :(

more
    • Where to go?

Thailand May 12, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Hey all,
      I am going to travel Thailand in June 1st week. I seek advice to make few decision.
      1. I am planning 2 days in chiang mai instead of pataya.Is it worth it to go Chiang mai over pataya?
      2.I want to go to koh phi phi and krabi instead of koh samui. Because koh samui is expensive then these. But as it is June, it is suggested to go koh samui because andman side rain might ruin my vacation. I am planning to book flights for Surat thank so after checking weather forecast I will decided where to go koh samui or koh phi phi. I will keep koh phi phi my first priority. Does it sound like best plan to go ahead

more
    • juhaa's Profile Photo

bangkok trip

Thailand May 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Hi,
      i am going to bangkok around 19th May and would like to know what are the good places to have food and night life areas..what are the things to to watch out for in night life areas...Is there any other member in bangkok around that time?

cheers

more
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Hostel or accomodation - help, please

Bangkok May 7, 2016 at 10:56 PM

I would highly appreciate recommendations. I have read post after post (I am close to midnight and red eyed) and I not finding a place. My budget is no higher than $50 USD. Less will be fantastic. The name and website will be of huge help. I appreciate responses :) ~~~Thank you~~~

more
    • travelling solo to phuket

Phuket May 15, 2016 at 12:35 AM

hey guys, i need your advice, as m going to phuket alone on 8th of june. i havent travelled alone before.. my trip will be of 7 nights 8 days. now i m a bit scared that what ill do in phuket for 7 days. are 7 days a worth in phuket, or should i travel to phi phi for 3 days and the remaining 3 days in phuket.

more
    • vacation in ko samui

Ko Samui Yesterday

planning a 4N/5D hoilday in ko samui, thailand. How is the weather in early august ?

Is it a better place than krabi, thailand ? Can anyone advise ?

more
    • bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

Parking issues?

Central & Eastern Thailand May 26, 2016 at 8:24 AM

So my wife and I are going to Thailand in Oct this year, very familiar with Thailand but not this particular area.

We want to rent a car in Bangkok, drive to Arranyapratet and park, get across the border and go t Siem Reap for 3 days to check out the ruins. Can anyone tell me if this is doable? Been looking for a place to rent a car in this area and don't see one, otherwise I would go in and rent a car after we got back into Thailand but don't want to go all the way back to Bangkok to do that.

Any ideas?
      Thanks

more
    • MightyMo41's Profile Photo

Hotel for honeymoon

Phuket May 22, 2016 at 4:57 AM

Hello

MY friend is getting married next month, he would like to travel with his wife to Phuket, Thailand, looking for nice, quiet hotel with a good view for some romantic days. Any suggestions please !!!

Note: the budget per night is 75 to 100 USD

Thank you in advance

more
    • BANGKOK IN 3 DAYS

Bangkok Apr 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM

I'm visiting BKK for 3 days. What should I do to make it worthwhile?

more
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Hostel or budget accomodation in or near Bangkok & Phuket

Thailand May 7, 2016 at 5:48 PM

I would highly appreciate recommendations. I have read post after post (almost 11pm and red eyed) and I not finding a good choice, a beautiful place.. I appreciate responses :) ~~~Thank you~~~

more
    • billbus's Profile Photo

Looking to rettire in Khon Kaen next year.

by billbus Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 10:26 PM

looking for a house or condo I'm in the 1,5 to 2 mill baht range I need help.

5 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • cdnski12's Profile Photo

Golf Bars in Kong Kaen

by cdnski12 Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Please advise me of the location of a decent Golf Bar in Khon Kaen. Also Do Singha & Dan Koon GC's, still have 1/2 price Sport days on Mon & Tues? I've golfed at them before; but wonder if a Golf Bar tours out to some of the more distant Golf Clubs.

• stamoz's Profile Photo

place to stay

by stamoz Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hello everyone,

I kindly ask for some help on finding good budget accommodation in Khon Kaen, I plan to arrive there from Vientiane so any suggestion and info on how to get to Khon Kaen by land is very welcome. Thanks

1 Answer Nov 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
    • Vientiane - Nong Khai - Khon Kaen

by Seikku Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hi all, I am currently in Vientiane and need to be in Khon Kaen on this Wednesday by 3 pm. I found out there's a bus from Vientiane 9 am arriving Nong Khai 11 am. Anyone has an idea how and when to get to Khon Kaen to be there in time? All help appreciated!

Seikku

3 Answers Nov 11, 2012 at 2:53 AM
    • Nong song hong

by 2789 Online Now Oct 16, 2010 at 9:29 PM

What sort of accommodation is available in Nong song hong.

• Finding a bar by the name of Terrys

by luluhippo Online Now Jun 24, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Can anyone please give me any information on a bar by the name of Terrys and directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Kind Regards.

• Wat Phra That

by susahnee0624 Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Please email me the postal mailing address of this wat in Khon Kaen. Also, is it the only Buddhist temple in Khon Kaen? Thank you for your help.

• Basketball equipment

by lrwray Online Now May 24, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Can anyone help with where I might buy a ready made baskelball and backboard and hoop on a gooseneck pole, suitable for outdoor use, for installation by a voluntary work party at an orphanage in Khon Khan.
      Thanks
      Richard

3 Answers May 28, 2009 at 6:59 AM
    • How to go to Viangchan from Khon Kaen by Bus

by Sopheak Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Sopheak, actually in bangkok. I would like to visit Viangchan (Lao Capital)and i just know the way from BKK to Khon Kaen by bus but from Khon Kaen to Viangchan i am not clear so could you please give me some information how to go to Viangchan from Khon Kaen by bus ?

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward from you

Sopheak

4 Answers May 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM
    • emmac82's Profile Photo

flights out of kohn kaen

by emmac82 Online Now Sep 23, 2007 at 3:19 AM

hi

i'm going to be in kohn kaen to stay with my dad in dec/jan. i also want to see more of thailand. does anyone know which airlines fly out of there and where to? at the moment it looks like if i want to go somewhere down south i'll have to fly through bangkok first.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2007 at 4:02 AM
    • Flights from BKK to Khon Kaen

by Billcob Online Now Jul 29, 2007 at 10:45 AM

What airline(s) fly from BKK to Khon Kaen? What is the best way for a traveller who is arriving on an international flight to BKK transfer to a flight to Khon Kaen?

5 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 6:44 AM
    • Spurry's Profile Photo

Lighthouse Restaurant

by Spurry Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Is anyone going to or near the Lighthouse Restaurant at all? It is located near the Charoen Thani Princes Hotel, and roughly located inbetween a travel agency and a 7/11 on the corner? Reason i ask is i am good friends with the owner (Golf) and need to pass on a message !!

• Locking for E-mail adress to Roma Hotel !

by Bronzom Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 3:22 AM

Im locking for E-mail adress to Roma Hotel and also Khon Kaen Hotel.

Please help me !!

1 Answer Mar 10, 2007 at 9:01 PM
    • E-mail address to some hotel

by Bronzom Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 11:37 AM

Locking for E-mail address to:
      Kosa Hotel

Roma Hotel

Khon Kaen hotel

All this hotels in Khon Kaen

Thanks !! Send to: bronzom@yahoo.se

3 Answers Dec 17, 2007 at 8:22 AM
    • Drinving from Khon Kaen to Roi Et

by hexcron Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 7:46 PM

Hi everybody, I'll be flying to Khon Kaen airport sometime on the 1st week of Feb 2005. Planning to rent a car at the airport then driving to Roi Et city. I've been trying to search up road maps for this journey but my searches through the web have proven fruitless. Was wondering if anyone may be able to help with some detailed driving directions such as landmarks, must pass towns,road signs, etc... that i must obseve from the point when i leave the airport to get to Roi Et city via driving. Many thanks