VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Khett Kracheh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vaccination clinics in Siem Reap

Cambodia Dec 25, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Hi all,

Is anyone able to give details of the above please?

Any help appreciated.

more
    • Travel, SIem Reap (Cambodia) to / from Pakse (Laos0

Cambodia Dec 25, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Hi all,

Is anyone able to give details of the above please?

Any help appreciated.

more
    • Day trip to Angkor Wat

Cambodia Dec 22, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Hi everyone!

My friend and I will be visiting Vietnam in January. We thought it would be nice to visit Angkor Wat since we won't be returning to South East Asia for quite some time after this trip.

However due to scheduling restraints, we would only have one day to spend in Siem Reap before returning to HCMC in the late evening.

As I was booking our flight through Vietnam Airlines, I had noticed a message on the Vietnam Airlines website. It says, "For itineraries to Siem Rep (REP), minimum of one night stay in REP is required by government."

Does this mean we are unable to visit Siem Reap unless we stay for more than a day?

I can't seem to find much information online and I haven't heard any back from the Cambodian consulate. Other people who have posed the same question online and many replies seem to imply that it wouldn't be a problem but the last thing I need would be to chance it and get stranded.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

more