change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

things to do on friday or saturday evening for a single man

Miami Beach Nov 10, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Hi, im in my late 30s and il be all by myself in south beach on thru the week in the first week of december. can someone guide or suggest me some nice place to go for few drinks and people watching. i love off beat places too. im not interested to go to a place to get hooked up, so please dont suggest that please.

more
    • Best things to do in Tampa

Tampa Nov 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM

I am traveling with a girl that I'm dating, and I would like to know what fun/romantic/relaxing activities are available. This is her first time traveling so I want to show her a really great time. We will be there Dec 9th - 11th. Thank you in advance, everyone! Cheers!

more
    • Help find a place to stay in Key Biscayne

by Sheila1949 Online Now Dec 4, 2005 at 5:53 PM

We want to rent a condo or townhouse for 7 days starting 12/27/05 through 1/3/2006. I searched the net and responded to about 5 listings.(couldn't find many) Any suggestions?

Also, there is a small lodging located right next door to the Sonesta Beach Resort but I can't remember it's name and can't find any listings for lodgings except the Sonesta and the Ritz-Carlton. Anyone know its name?

3 Answers Dec 5, 2005 at 10:24 AM
    • Sonesta Beach Resort

by Kmh0421 Online Now May 3, 2005 at 11:27 AM

I am coming to Key Biscayne at the end of May 2005 with my daughter.
      I was going to book my stay at the Sonesta Beach Resort. Can you recommend this resort?
      Thanks;
      Kathie

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 9:41 PM