change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

February seeing Ait Bougomez Valley

Morocco Jul 24, 2016 at 8:32 PM

In Middle of February with the Ait Bougomez Valley be worth seeing?

Thanks,

Joe Whitehouse

more

Ait Mansour Gorge

Morocco Jul 16, 2016 at 9:34 PM

I can see the reason to go back into this gorge.
      If you have driven it, is it best to turn around at Soud Had Issi (Talat n 'Yssi) or continue on to the right back out to the highway coming from Tafraoute?

With a four-wheel drive this route is passible? Will be there in early February.

Thanks

Joe Whitehouse

more

Casablanca worth a visit?

Morocco Jul 17, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Hello,

In planning travel in Morocco is Casablanca or Rabat worth visiting?

Thanks

Joe Whitehouse

more
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

visa for morocco

Morocco Jul 12, 2016 at 11:30 AM

hello i want to visit morocco maybe next year for 1 week i am from UK do you need a visa to visit the country??
      as me and my husband want to go i know he dont need one as he from algeria but before i plan anything i want to see if i will need one ? thanks

more
    • zuhur's Profile Photo

Hotel for single woman

Marrakesh Jul 8, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Recommendations anyone? Traveling soon, hope to stay 2 nights.

more

Driving for 3 weeks-suggestions

Morocco Jun 29, 2016 at 7:52 PM

We will be driving in February for 3 weeks.

Please suggest places to see and why.
      Thank you

Joe

more
    • Tourist mistake

Marrakesh Jun 30, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I recently had a wonderful trip to Morocco and then onto family in England. With eyes wide open and taken up by the intrigue of the experience, I took the offer of a friendly taxi driver, Mustaph, who offered to give me a quick tour of Casablanca which ended in a carpet cooperative (next to a herbal shop) in the souq. This was on 27th April. I was taken up in the experience and purchased two carpets, a cost of MAD7000, which I was told would be shipped to my door in South Africa. I returned to South Africa on the 23rd June and the carpets still haven't arrived. On investigation, my credit card entry for the purchase is La Maison Arabe Hotel which I didn't visit. Unfortunately I didn't get any details of the cooperative or which courier company they would use. I wonder if any body can offer any suggestions of further avenues I can explore before I have to write this off as a wonderful and expensive experience. I am fully aware of my own stupidity in this whole interaction. Regards Pam

more
    • zuhur's Profile Photo

Best direction for travel?

Morocco Jun 29, 2016 at 2:20 PM

I will be in Fes for 3 days. Then I have 4 days in which I would like to see both Tangier (& nearby) and Marrakech, and return to Casablanca for a flight. What is my best bet? To go to Tangier first? or Marrakech first? By bus or train?

more