change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• upnorthin88's Profile Photo

Transport In Gozo??

Gozo Aug 10, 2016 at 10:07 AM

I know this is probably a long shot and most definitely my last chance. Would anyone know where i could hire any mode of transport for a couple of days from tomorrow 10th Aug or 11th Aug. I have tried many hire places and people that I know and have met along the way over the past week but to no avail!! Any kind of being pointed in the right direction would be much appreciated.

more
    • From Malta to Sicily

Malta Aug 10, 2016 at 7:06 AM

Hello fellow VT!

I will be in Malta later this month for one full week. I was thinking of hopping over to Sicily for a day trip if it's actually feasible. Would you happen to know how I can get to Sicily from Malta and how much approximately this would cost?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

Two days in Valletta on cruise ship

Valletta Jul 31, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Hello, we have two days in the port of Valletta on 5/6th October 2016. We would like to see as much of the island as possible. Could anyone tell us if there are bus tours that to a complete tour or partial tour of the best sights please? Also, is it worth making the trip to Gozo or any other islands? What about in the evening, where would you suggest for somewhere lively and interesting? May thanks in advance

more