VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Kemmel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo

Restaurants for NYE

Liège Dec 29, 2016 at 6:10 AM

Hello,
      Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants and/or bars for NYE? Doesn't have to be anything super fancy. We are in our early 30s.

Merci bien,
      Kristina

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Brugge, Ghent or Brussels?

Belgium Jan 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM

We will be visiting Amsterdam Nov 25 till Dec 3. That is 8 nights. I think 4 nights in Amsterdam will do and thinking of doing the other 4 in Belgium since it's easy to get to by train. Am interested in Brugge. But perhaps just 2 nights there? Any other place in Belgium? Ghent or Brussels?

Would they all be too similar (canals and more canals)? Really need your input..

Tq, Mel

more
    • Travel by train from Paris

by Zeffe Online Now May 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM

My son has to travel by train from Paris to a hotel in Kemmel. What would be the quickest & safest way of doing this please? We have been advised that a solution would be via Brussels to Ypres then a taxi from there, but it takes about 3.5 hours. We were wondering about a train to Lille then a taxi from there. Any help please regarding route and/or reliable taxi services from either Ypres or Lille and approximate costs would be appreciated. He is too young to drive.

1 Answer May 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    • zoetemarkt

by oliphil Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 8:07 AM

one of my friend invite me for the zoetemarkt in Kemmel near Ieper. Can someone give me more information about the zoetemarkt? thx

2 Answers Apr 24, 2007 at 11:43 AM