VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Kelheim

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kelheim tour to Abbey and Gorge

by tewdeb Online Now Oct 8, 2015 at 11:40 AM

I'm on a Danube riverboat tour from Regensburg to Kelheim. What's the best way to see both cities as well as the Weltenburg Abbey and Danube Gorge in one day?

2 Answers Oct 9, 2015 at 2:04 AM
    • Information

by DarkoP Online Now May 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hello all,

please could you inform me about the internet connectivity in the city of Kelheim and are there any domestic phone or public phone from which I from Macedonia can receive calls and return to the person there. And also If somebody have information about the prices for mobile number.

Many thanks and Best regards

• rail

by justoantr Online Now Sep 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM

I am not showing trains on DB or Rail Europe into Kelheim. 2 are coming from Frankfurt and a couple from Munich. Also boat schedules late September to Weltenburg

3 Answers Sep 10, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    • Kelheim to Weltenburg boat schedule

by RivetingPictures Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 8:49 AM

How can I find a boat/ferry schedule down the Danube from Kelheim to Weltenburg? (IN ENGLISH!) I'd like to head down there in a couple of weeks to visit the monastery. Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 28, 2008 at 11:29 PM
    • MONUMENT NAME AND HISTORICAL INFORMATION

by loisanne Online Now Oct 20, 2005 at 7:09 PM

On our recent trip to Kelheim, upon leaving to board the bus we took photos of a monument or statue featuring faces of all shapes and sizes on both sides. I know they told us what it was but I have forgotten and really would like to know. You can email me at halosaints@earthlink.net if you would like.

thank you.

Lois

1 Answer Oct 20, 2005 at 10:37 PM