Kayseri Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more

Popular Kayseri Ili Travel Answer Locations

• FruitLover's Profile Photo

Recommendation for Hot Air Balloon operator in Cappadocia?

Kayseri Sep 13, 2014 at 9:15 AM

hello folks,
      recommendations, anyone, based on self-experience?
      Thanks in advance,
      Avi

4 Answers Sep 14, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Cost of Hot Air Baloon

Kayseri Sep 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Hello folks
      How much should I , normally, pay for an hour and twenty minutes of Hot Air Baloon in Cappadocia?
      Thanx,
      Avi

1 Answer Sep 13, 2014 at 12:24 AM
    • new to area

Kayseri Aug 18, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hello-

My husband and I are thinking of moving to Kayseri. We are from the USA. I wanted to know if there is a good expat group to hang out with and the best way to contact other foreigners. Also are there any Western grocery chains to buy some stuff (like Metro or Carrefour)? Thanks in advance. We have lived abroad in 3 other countries and love to try local stuff, but sometimes nothing satisfies like "home" cooked meals.

3 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 8:02 PM
    • GeraldineG's Profile Photo

health clubs

Kayseri Jan 3, 2014 at 3:26 PM

i plan to move to kayseri in feburary are there many health clubs and are memberships expensive to them ?

• sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Stay?

Kayseri Apr 20, 2013 at 6:23 PM

We are arriving in Kayseri on 7th June morning and drive to Cappadocia area for 2 full days. We have the return flight at 8,40 am on the 9th.

Should we stay the 8th night at Kayseri or should we stay both the nights at Capadoccia??

4 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Car Rental Agencies

Kayseri Ili Apr 14, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Hi - looking to book a car out of the airport. Having some difficulties making a booking. Can anyone recommend an agency at the airport? Thanks.

5 Answers Apr 21, 2009 at 7:41 AM
    • Time between Kaycery and Adana by bus

Kayseri Dec 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM

How long it takes between Kaycery and Adana?

1 Answer Dec 29, 2008 at 11:42 AM
    • Cheap Hotel in Kayseri

Kayseri Ili Sep 6, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Hello folks,

I have been looking on the net for several hours now for a hotel in Kayseri. Although I found some hotel websites, none of them are showing prices.

We are four people and we're looking for a cheap stay in Kayseri city. It can be a budget hotel or even a hostel and preferably one room for all of us. Maybe somebody knows a good places and what rate we shall actually expect to pay (I don't want to be overcharged due to the fact that I'm foreigner). What about the rental car, is it safe to leave it at the border of the road during night?

Your replys are appreciated. Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Sep 10, 2008 at 3:20 AM
    • How can I go from Cappadocia to Jerusalem?

Kayseri Jan 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM

I am planning to go from Istanbul to Israel with a short stay in Cappadocia. Is there a bus to somewhere in Israel if I am coming from Cappadocia? And is it safe?
      Thanks, Mariano

3 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM
    • Bus from Kayseri to Eskisehir?

Kayseri Ili Sep 22, 2007 at 2:33 PM

hi!
      can somebody tell me, if there is a bus from göreme (kayseri or an other place in cappadocia) to eskisehir? how many hours will it take? how often does the buses run? thanks a lot!

1 Answer Sep 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM
    • nude beach?

Kemer Aug 2, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Hi, there!
      i`m going to Kemer for one week of holiday this saturday, and I wonder if there is anyone that know some beach where You can enjoy the sun as God created You (nude) ?
      Please inform me as soon as possible since I travel on Saturday ( Aug., 5)
      Thanks in advance and best regards from a sunnylovcer!

• MattTB's Profile Photo

Directions to Sultan Sazligi!

Kayseri Jul 5, 2005 at 8:25 AM

Hi,

Can someone please give me directions from Kayseri to Sultan Sazligi?

Has anyone ever been there? What bird life is there? Can I see birds from the land or will I need to hire a boat?

Many Thanks
      Matt

1 Answer Jul 10, 2005 at 10:44 PM
    • Balloons in Kapadokya

Kayseri Mar 15, 2004 at 10:36 PM

I would like to contact some companies that fly balloons in Kapadokya. Till now I found only one "Kapadokya balloons". Can someone send me Email of other balloons companies? Thank you Ami

1 Answer May 4, 2004 at 12:03 PM
    • selasie's Profile Photo

white mountains

Kayseri Feb 8, 2003 at 4:25 AM

l m looking for available to winter sports like ski and snowboard..

1 Answer Mar 13, 2003 at 6:15 AM