Kawm Umbu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to the north coastal area in Egypt from Cairo Airport

Egypt Oct 17, 2016 at 2:14 AM

I travelled to Egypt on my own approximately 1 year ago when i was 21 all the way down from Cairo to Qina and then to Al Quseir which went very well, i'm planning to travel again to the north coastal region like Salloum and Marsa Matruh, however my question is, is there a direct bus-route from Cairo airport to Salloum? since the places i went before are more familiar since there are alot of English speaking people compared to the small places i want to travel now since i don't want to caught up clueless in the middle of the desert (i don't speak arabic just a few basic lines i'm Turkish).

• Hurghada to Cairo (Giza pyramids)

Egypt Sep 25, 2016 at 3:22 AM

My partner and I are travelling to Hurghada in October for a week and had our hopes up to travel to Cairo to see the Giza pyramids. We have seen day trips available via flying, however, much to our disappointment, the hotel we are staying in have advised due to safety reasons, we cannot book a trip with them.

Can anyone recommend a safe/good company to book a day trip to the pyramids (preferably flying there) so that we can fulfil our dreams of seeing the great culture this country has to offer?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• Vihren's Profile Photo

How to Get from Kom Ombo to Aswan

by Vihren Online Now Jan 21, 2011 at 3:57 AM

We plan to arrive in Kom Ombo around noon by train. Then visit the temple, I guess that takes a few hours, and then we want to continue our journey to Aswan. But the next train is at 20.30 in the evening, which is a little too late. So is there some other way to get to Aswan some time in the afternoon, 4-5-6pm, like public buses stopping there or even a taxi and how much should we expect to pay?

2 Answers Dec 24, 2011 at 2:18 PM