Kataragama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Katunayake Airport Development Work

Sri Lanka Jan 10, 2017 at 8:37 AM

My travel company advises me to be at the airport 5 hours before the departure time. What was your experience when flying out?

more
    • Trip April 8 to 15

Sri Lanka Dec 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM

I'm planning to travel some where in Sri Lanka between APRIL 8th to 15 (2017).

I'm 39 male and working with government.

I have my own vehicle ( 4x4) if anyone interested pls PM or call +9471 095 8358

Nature , heritage camping lovers are most welcome. I have all the equipments (camp, cooking items , recovery, chargers, etc) with my SUV.

I'm non smokers and no alcohol

Will have a talk and see...

more
    • Where's best fun?

Sri Lanka Dec 19, 2016 at 3:17 AM

I love this comfy guesthouse near Jetwing beach, Poruthota Ethukala and not moving out! Which hotel or club or beach area has the best fun on New Year's Eve around here?

more
    • Beaches along Poruthota Road, Negombo

Sri Lanka Dec 16, 2016 at 6:30 AM

I found a guesthouse for 12 USD a night near Jetwing beach, Negombo. How would you rate these beaches?

more
    • Lisagan's Profile Photo

late night transport and accommodation

Sri Lanka Jan 5, 2017 at 10:53 PM

My young son and I arrive in Colombo late and are looking for safe transport and accommodation. Where to stay in Colombo? How to get there at that hour?

more
    • transport driver

Sri Lanka Dec 24, 2016 at 7:21 PM

Going to Aragum Bay in July. Can anyone recommend a driver to drive 2 people plus a couple of surfboards down to A-Bay & the going rate. Also maybe pick us up for the return journey 10 days later. Thank you.

more
    • Pure Vegetarian Food in Jaffna

Sri Lanka Jan 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM

Which restaurants in Jaffna serve South Indian style food like Saravanas in Chennai ( kind of 'Thali' as North Indians call it)? I loved the food in Chennai, but am still looking for a similar place in Jaffna. Tried already Vishnu in KKS Road, Malayan Cafe in the centre and Adchathai in Stanley Road. Not happy!

more
    • driver for Colombo to Kataragama

by bobtheduck1 Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I will be travelling with two friends in October. is it possible to hire a driver one way from Colombo to Kataragama, and if so - how would I do it and what is it likely to cost?

4 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 4:56 PM
    • Visit

by Rani-Singapore Online Now May 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM

We are planning a visit to Kataragam on 6th August. Would like to join in the prayers and have a small pooja at the temple on the 7th morning prayers. how do we go about arranging this?

How far is the temple from the Mandara Rosen hotel where we plan to stay

1 Answer May 6, 2011 at 2:35 AM
    • Visit kataragama

by kumaranthiru Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 2:26 AM

I am coming on 2 days stay in colombo with my family. How to go to kataragama from colombo and return on the same day. I need a good safer travel.I will be staying in the airport hotel mostly . Does the hotel we stay provide the tour to kataragama with food etc. Please advise details as we have a kid of 3 year old . Is travel from colombo to kataragama is safer. Do we have any flight to kataragama. Does srilankan tourist board organize any tours.

2 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 9:27 PM
    • Bus to Kataragama frm Colombo

by vicknaes Online Now May 20, 2003 at 9:26 PM

Dear All, Im on a tight schedule to Kataragama from Colombo. Is there a night bus from Colombo to Kataragama and vice versa. Where can i get the bus? Thanks. Vicknaes

12 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 3:35 AM