change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• oromer's Profile Photo

A day by car in Kos

Kos Oct 4, 2016 at 11:24 AM

We stay Portobello Royal hotel, west to Kardamena.
      Want to rent a car for 1 day.
      Please recomendations what to see and where to go,
      Thank you

• Ferry from Mykonos

Naxos Island Oct 11, 2016 at 4:24 AM

Coming to Naxos in September 2017 -fly into mykonos -flight due in 13:35 -what is the frequency of the ferries

Is it best to pre-book and what ferry companies operate this route

• Travelling From athens Need to get to Likoporia ? HELP !!!

Likoporia Oct 3, 2016 at 12:55 AM

Hi, Can someone help us, we will be 5 all up. 2 Adults and 3 Kids.
      Can we catch a Train From the Airport to Likopria ?

Thanks in advance

• Bus x96 to airport

Piraeus Oct 9, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Can we catch the Bus X96 to the Athens Airport close to the Metro (or subway) station? Is this bus stop location the closest from Cruise Terminal A? Is this bus stop the start of the route to the airport? Can we buy tickets from the bus driver?

Many thanks

• Children's play areas

Skiathos Island Oct 4, 2016 at 12:48 AM

Hi, just wandering if there any recommendations for children. We are hoping to stay at Maria Yiannis in Troulos and although this doesnt sound very child friendly the location looks superb. Are there any outdoor play areas / parks for children.

If not i'm sure we'll be fine building sandcastles ;-)

• Help in planning to get to Terra Vibe Park for Depeche Mode concert 2017

Athens Oct 23, 2016 at 1:13 AM

All the fieldtickets sold out so quickly in Holland that we decided to take a short holiday to Athens, to see the concert in Terra Vibe. We probably arrive on the evening of the concert at around 18:00 at our hotel, and we have to get to the Terra Vibe park (concert starts at 21:30). Preferable by bus, but we're not sure if it fits in the timetable of getting there in time? And if we should buy tickets up front (from who, where?).

Anyone able to help out here?

• transportation between Piraeus and Athens airport

Piraeus Oct 6, 2016 at 8:54 AM

I will go to the Athens airport from the cruise port in Piraeus in November 2016. What is the best cost-effective means of transportation? How much would cost a taxi? Is it easy to take the subway from Piraeus to go to the airport?

Thank you for your comments.

• Where is the Jewish cemetary, remnants of the Jewish community?

by Pearlelias Online Now Jun 9, 2016 at 8:17 AM

We are planning to travel to Kastoria, my parent's birthplace, this summer and would like to find the old Jewish cemetery. Does anyone know where it is and if there are any other remnants of the Jewish/Ladino speaking/Sephardic community that thrived in Kastoria before WWII? Does anyone know how to get this information, who might know?
      Thanks in advance for any information you can give us,l Pearl

3 Answers Jun 13, 2016 at 7:49 PM
    • awarydar's Profile Photo

Campsite in Kastoria

by awarydar Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 8:11 AM

We will travel travel to Greece in April, and we want to camping. One of our stop is in Kastoria, but there isn't any camping near that City. Do you have any idea where can we camping for only one night? Thanks!!!

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • how to get to nestorio

by elizabeth.turban Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM

does anybody know the time of the public Transport from kastoria to nestorio? actually we have to get to the rainbowgathering near pefkos. the 22th of july . we arrive at 13.45 at the Thessaloniki Airport. and there are ktel buses at 14.30 o clock and 17.30 , we would propably not get the 14.30 one in time, but the next bus(17.30) would arrive at 20.00 o clock in kastoria. Is there any possibility to get in the evening of the same day still to nestorio or pefkos? or the miravliti(8km from pefkos) parking place of the gathering?
      Best regards,

5 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    • GyuriFT's Profile Photo

what happened with churches in Kastoria?

by GyuriFT Online Now Jun 5, 2011 at 1:38 PM

During my recent visit I found them in big disrepair and sorry state. :(
      For instance - compare the picture of the Panayia Koumbelidiki as found on the internet (see the outside frescoes!!!) with what I captured few days ago. :((

How is it possible?

"Panayia Koumbelidiki" - Kastoria Things to Do Tip by GyuriFT

or even worse

"Panayia Koumbelidiki: the outside frescoes" - Kastoria Things to Do Tip by GyuriFT

2 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 4:54 AM
    • Sephardic history in Kastoria?

by Jackies1 Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

My great grandfather was born in Kastoria, and although he emigrated with his family to the U.S. in the early 1900s, I would like to visit this town as part of a trip to Greece this spring. I know that the Sephardic Jewish community in Kastoria was wiped out in the Holocaust, but does anyone know if there are any traces of their history still there? Cemetery, museum, neighborhood, etc? Thanks for your help.

4 Answers Jun 9, 2016 at 10:54 AM
    • Long distance bus departure times from Kastoria to Athens

by LOUDO Online Now Feb 25, 2007 at 2:01 PM

Please advise on long distance bus departure times from Kastoria to Athens during July August. Have found the Athens to Kastoria times on various sites but no mention of the reverse. Please help!

2 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 12:59 PM