Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First time

Antalya 8 hours ago

Hi I'm just wondering if u can help me. Usually I always go to marmaris but I will be flying directly to Antalya in February. Can you recommend some apartments or hotels that will be open and allow Turkish to stay? Thank you

• Bus times and prices

Turkey Oct 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM

I am looking for buse times and prices from Antalya to Fethiye

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

searching hotel

Bodrum Oct 16, 2016 at 11:58 PM

hi it is my first trip to bodrum on next march . may some one tell me about 5 star hotels with good access to city ? or tell me which zone should i search for hotel ? other question is about airport . i want go to bodrum from istanbul so which airport is suitable for me to book my ticket ? thank you farzad

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

Turkey Oct 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

we arrive at 12.20 and our flight out is at 01.15am so we have almost 11hours to find a hotel and rest for some hours.
      how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

• calkid's Profile Photo

Road Trip

Istanbul Oct 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM

i want to drive from Istanbul to Bangkok

• DivePrincess's Profile Photo

How to spend two fun filled weeks in Kas?

by DivePrincess Online Now May 9, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Turkey will be a new adventure for me and I want to make the most of it. I'll be staying about 2 km from the city of Kas for two weeks in Aug/Sept. and while I intend on getting some LONG overdue R&R along the poolside, I really want to take in as much as the area has to offer. I'm interested in exploring ruins, taking day trips out to islands and diving. I'm under the impression that I've picked the right spot to accomplish these goals. Can anyone offer me specific information on the best places to explore ruins within 50 kms of Kas, local dive shops that run a reputable business and hopefully speak a little Enlish.

Any input would be a blessing for me. I've got a handful of friends that I'm trying to convince to join me and they aren't as interested in visiting Turkey as they would be for Greece - and I'm trying to convince them otherwise. Please HELP.

Oh - are the drivers around Kas and the smaller towns (not Antalya or Dalamas) aggressive? I'm a little intimidated about driving in a foreign country, but that will dictate a lot of my freedoms while there.

7 Answers May 13, 2007 at 8:03 AM
    • FAIRYCHIMNEY's Profile Photo

good fun

by FAIRYCHIMNEY Online Now May 3, 2007 at 2:39 AM

Hello all ,
      Even though i ve been to Kas many times before (but long ago) i need some tips for the summer :) i ve already booked for the hotel but need to know an updated night life tips.This holiday means so much to me as i am planning real good fun with my sister. can someone pls. tell me the best fish restaurant and best pub in kas ? We both early 30's and love to hang around in a rock cafe&bar or some live music would be great :)

3 Answers Jun 18, 2008 at 7:13 AM
    • manni1304's Profile Photo

by manni1304 Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 9:08 AM

please excuse my wrong english.

is that picture made at Smileys Restaurant?

• Looking for a small bed& breakfast in Kas

by GOINGTOKAS Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 1:03 PM

We are looking for a small bed & breakfast/ boutique hotel to spend our honey moon in Kas, Turkey this coming summer.

Some of our friends who are coming to our wedding also would like to spend the week in Kas with us... So we are looking for a small, quiet, place to stay, that is right by the beach. We are not interested in big hotels. We are looking for a small places that have character and are romantic that can accomodate about 10 or so friends..

If you have stayed at such a place, it would be great to get your feed back and the name of the place.

your help is greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 28, 2006 at 2:18 PM